• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

"Detroit the hottest option for Zuccarello Aasen"

Rate this topic

More than likely he won't even be that great. Remember the Fabian Brunnstrom hype?

Yeah great logic, because one hyped free agent ended up not living up to expectations, no one will.

I couldn't really understant why Brunnstrom was so hyped to begin with. He had amazing numbers in the lower divisions in sweden but he wasn't really that great in the SEL. Zuccarello was dominant in the SEL and on top of that had a great olympics against the best players in the world. Not saying Zuccarello will definitely be a good NHL player, but I believe in him a hell of a lot more than I believed in Brunnstrom.

Shame if it's true that he will be a Ranger. But like I mentioned earlier, they can throw all kinds of offers to free agent forwards. They need any and all scoring they can get. Also it's a great city. Regardless of where he ends up I look forward to following his career.

Edited by dat's sick

Zuke has been moved down to AHL again, and -according to norwegian newspapers - he is concidering asking to be traded if he is not given a good reason for him playing with the AHL-Whales.

Espen Knutsen (former NHL-player) says:

- I´m surprised he´s been sent down. He should give it some time, but he should not stay to long in the AHL. It´s not good mentally, and he should check out the possibility for a trade.

Zuccarellos agent, Erik Ryman, says:

- We have talked about it, it would be stupid not to. But we first want to find out what Rangers want to do. It could be they just sent him down to give him icetime. We will have to talk with the Rangers. You can´t put him on a checking-line, Nettavisen is told.

Zuke is skilled.. Would he fit the Wings..?

Good thread.

I miss Mindlfy.

The heart and soul of these boards.

Eva is no replacement.

Just go to HFboards you will tire of him quickly just like people did here. He still rages about Howard even when getting shut outs.

Guest 13GoWings40

I agree, no need for him here. He looks like he has talent, but much like Hudler he lacks size and isn't really better than anyone in our top 6. If a guy like that isn't in the top 6, he's pretty much useless.

Just go to HFboards you will tire of him quickly just like people did here. He still rages about Howard even when getting shut outs.

I do post there occasionally, it's not the same though.

I agree, no need for him here. He looks like he has talent, but much like Hudler he lacks size and isn't really better than anyone in our top 6. If a guy like that isn't in the top 6, he's pretty much useless.

Who, mindfly or MZA? :hehe: