7 replies to this topic

#1 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

http://www.gamespot....ws/6209640.html

I sure was surprised to see that they're already working on COD7. Original reports were saying the game would be Vietnam era. But the latest report says it will be Cold War era. For me this is great news. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MW2. But some of the things I hate about the game most likely won't be in this new title (chopper gunners, tactical nukes, heartbeat sensors, tactical insertion). Zombies are also likely to make a return. Still, very surprised to see a 2010 release date. I mean damn, MW2 has only been out a little over 4 months. Should be a great game nonetheless!

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

#2 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:54 PM

This article was published in May of '09...
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#3 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:49 PM

The Cold War era?

ONLINE: CAPTURE THE FLAG:
"Don't capture that flag or I might shoot!"
"If you shoot me then I'll have reinforcements come!"
"If your reinforcements come I'll call in my reinforcements!"
"According to my spies your reinforcements are busy making threats to my teammates near the other flag!"
"Are you sure you want to trust your sources?"
"If you capture that flag I'll consider it an act of war and attack!"
"As will I!"

TIME UP!

DRAW
Team 1: 0
Team 2: 0

#4 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:55 PM

This article was published in May of '09...

Yeah what's your point? I had already read this in a magazine my friend had at his house. The magazine was only a month old. This article is pretty much the same as what was in the magazine. So obviously nothing changed since then.

#5 IrishWing19

IrishWing19

Token Irishman

• PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6209640.html

I sure was surprised to see that they're already working on COD7. Original reports were saying the game would be Vietnam era. But the latest report says it will be Cold War era. For me this is great news. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MW2. But some of the things I hate about the game most likely won't be in this new title (chopper gunners, tactical nukes, heartbeat sensors, tactical insertion). Zombies are also likely to make a return. Still, very surprised to see a 2010 release date. I mean damn, MW2 has only been out a little over 4 months. Should be a great game nonetheless!

The development of CoD games rotates yearly, only Infinity Ward make the MW games, a seperate company called Treyarch make the "other" CoD games such as World at War, so the CoD out this year has actually been in development by Treyarch for 2 years.

#6 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

http://www.gamespot....ws/6209640.html

Dont be to suprised they want to release a new game every 12 to 18 months. I think this is way to quick and it will produce games filled with bugs and holes.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#7 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

Yeah what's your point? I had already read this in a magazine my friend had at his house. The magazine was only a month old. This article is pretty much the same as what was in the magazine. So obviously nothing changed since then.

My point is that you referred to it as the "latest article," even though it was posted a year ago. But if it's in a recent issue of a magazine, cool.
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#8 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

My point is that you referred to it as the "latest article," even though it was posted a year ago. But if it's in a recent issue of a magazine, cool.

I didn't refer to the link as the "latest article." I said the "latest reports" said it was going to be cold war era. Again, this was just a link that mirrored what I had recently read in a magazine. Otherwise I wouldn't have used it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users