• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#161 MotorCityMadness

MotorCityMadness

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:18 PM

so terrible period and of course san jose just has to hand one to calgary tonight
HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!

#162 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

4-1 flames...

#163 bdavis

bdavis

• Bronze Booster
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

This game sucks thus far.

#164 Yellowknife Redwing

Yellowknife Redwing

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

Game Over!! SEASON OVER this team is a joke--who are these so called 'leaders' on this team--THERE ARE NONE!!
Past excuses for these type of games were that the Wings were INJURED--now they are not and they are rested against the worst team in the NHL that has loads of injuries!!! this team is playing just like they did when half the starters were out of the lineup!

Good call, you should go cheer for another team and post on their boards. Your insight would be invaluable to the fanbase of a team that has real leaders.

Go, make haste!

Idiot.

#165 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,780 posts

Game Over!! SEASON OVER this team is a joke--who are these so called 'leaders' on this team--THERE ARE NONE!!
Past excuses for these type of games were that the Wings were INJURED--now they are not and they are rested against the worst team in the NHL that has loads of injuries!!! this team is playing just like they did when half the starters were out of the lineup!

Typical post for when we're losing after one. The when we come back in the second or third, you'll disappear just like everyone else has before.

They came out playing like trash after having four days off. I expect them to be on fire coming out in the second, so there is absolutely no reason to throw the season away after one period.

#166 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

4-1 calgary... ha ha

#167 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image

#168 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

okay, I have tried everywhere... can some one PLEASE help me with a stream... i am trying atdhe and justin tv but i cant find one good one... if some would could please tell me how to get drumnj's that would be amazing...

#169 anthonyn66

anthonyn66

Wings fan in Leaf Nation

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Ok I haven't lost faith...yet.
I know Babcock is gonna yell at them until they melt, hopefully that sparks something.

Calgary is winning 4-1, so this is a MUST WIN.

Seriously, we've gotta show up tonight if we're gonna stand a chance tomorrow.

#170 aflac9262

aflac9262

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,368 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:23 PM

We can't expect San Jose or any other team for that reason to bail the Wings out. The better team is simply going to earn it, and seeing the Wings diddle daddle out there against a garbage Edmonton team is a testament to their season.

#171 Lazerbeam

Lazerbeam

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

1 more point from my last post I forgot to mention

BIG FAT CONTRACTS= tiny heart and low motivation
Coincidence that everyone now has big $$$ and suddenly rthey are struggling to just make the playoffs?

#172 RedStormRising

RedStormRising

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

okay, I have tried everywhere... can some one PLEASE help me with a stream... i am trying atdhe and justin tv but i cant find one good one... if some would could please tell me how to get drumnj's that would be amazing...

Here you go:

http://www.ndsportstalk.com/nd2.php

#173 wings7

wings7

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

MINDFLY - Where'd you pull that golf and fishing story from, I am curious?

#174 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,911 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

I certainly hope that Ken Holland realizes after the season that the Todd Bertuzzi/Jason Williams experiment is over. Bertuzzi hasn't been the same since he stopped taking roids after the Steve Moore incident and Williams, well, Williams has always sucked. I do kinda agree that this team lacks serious leadership, God bless Lids, but he is not a very good Captain. Not wanting to, but have to point out that Kronwall was on the ice for both goals and he was way out of position. I have never been a Kronwall fan, and still think he should have been traded at the draft to move up as far as they could have. Maybe it'll happen this off season, but his value this time of the year compared to this time last year is severely less. Seriouly though, Bertuzzi sucks, God please do not re-sign him! PLEASE!!!!

Bring Fedorov Home For A Day!

He Needs To Retire A Red Wing.

When Gordie Leaves Us, the NHL MUST Retire The #9.

#175 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

MINDFLY - Where'd you pull that golf and fishing story from, I am curious?

FREEP.COM, DETNEWS.COM

#176 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

Hall-of-Famer

• HoF Booster
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

FREEP.COM, DETNEWS.COM

http://www.mlive.com...spite_in_k.html

#177 BertuzziIsUseless

BertuzziIsUseless

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:30 PM

We can't expect San Jose or any other team for that reason to bail the Wings out. The better team is simply going to earn it, and seeing the Wings diddle daddle out there against a garbage Edmonton team is a testament to their season.

Amen. The win in Calgary meant the Wings held their fate in their own hands. And so far tonight, they're fumbling it away. Handle their business and they don't have to worry what the other teams do. Still 40 more minutes to turn this around but that first period was ridiculous.

#178 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

I certainly hope that Ken Holland realizes after the season that the Todd Bertuzzi/Jason Williams experiment is over. Bertuzzi hasn't been the same since he stopped taking roids after the Steve Moore incident and Williams, well, Williams has always sucked. I do kinda agree that this team lacks serious leadership, God bless Lids, but he is not a very good Captain. Not wanting to, but have to point out that Kronwall was on the ice for both goals and he was way out of position. I have never been a Kronwall fan, and still think he should have been traded at the draft to move up as far as they could have. Maybe it'll happen this off season, but his value this time of the year compared to this time last year is severely less. Seriouly though, Bertuzzi sucks, God please do not re-sign him! PLEASE!!!!

Based on what?

#179 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

Based on what?

His friend's irrational dislike of him. Seriously.

#180 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

Hall-of-Famer

• HoF Booster
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

View PostLeftWinger, on 19 March 2010 - 10:25 PM, said:

Based on what?

Based on the fact that he was the first European born & trained captain to lead a team to a Stanley Cup Championship... Oh wait...

Edited by ogreslayer, 19 March 2010 - 09:34 PM.