• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN_HQ GET TOGETHER?!

Rate this topic

Hey everyone, here are the remaining weekend games before the playoffs start. Anyone interested in getting together? As usual, the meeting place is by consensus. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us. Post a reply or send me a PM.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 Wild vs Red Wings 7:30 PM

Sat Mar 27, 2010 Red Wings vs Predators 8:00 PM

Sat Apr 3, 2010 Predators vs Red Wings 2:00 PM

Sun Apr 4, 2010 Red Wings vs Flyers 12:30 PM

Fri Apr 9, 2010 Red Wings vs Blue Jackets 7:00 PM

Sun Apr 11, 2010 Red Wings vs Blackhawks TBD

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Hey everyone, here are the remaining weekend games before the playoffs start. Anyone interested in getting together? As usual, the meeting place is by consensus. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join us. Post a reply or send me a PM.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 Wild vs Red Wings 7:30 PM

Sat Mar 27, 2010 Red Wings vs Predators 8:00 PM

Sat Apr 3, 2010 Predators vs Red Wings 2:00 PM

Sun Apr 4, 2010 Red Wings vs Flyers 12:30 PM

Fri Apr 9, 2010 Red Wings vs Blue Jackets 7:00 PM

Sun Apr 11, 2010 Red Wings vs Blackhawks TBD

anything but fridays

Have you heard of the Red Wings new program called Open Skate? It's basically a new ad campaign directed at younger people. They sell $25 tickets out of local bars (The Arena in Ann Arbor, The Elbow Room in Ypsi, The Majestic in Detroit and The W.A.B in Ferndale) and put on free concerts sometimes. They also have free party busses leaving The Arena and the Elbow Room for the games. Its a really cool way to get a bunch of people together to see a game! I always get a big group to go. There are only two games left this season this Friday the 26th and Wednesday April 7th vs. Columbus. Go to openskatedetroit.com or to the Open Skate facebook page all of the info is there!

Edited by eatthemeek

Have you heard of the Red Wings new program called Open Skate? It's basically a new ad campaign directed at younger people. They sell $25 tickets out of local bars (The Arena in Ann Arbor, The Elbow Room in Ypsi, The Majestic in Detroit and The W.A.B in Ferndale) and put on free concerts sometimes. They also have free party busses leaving The Arena and the Elbow Room for the games. Its a really cool way to get a bunch of people together to see a game! I always get a big group to go. There are only two games left this season this Friday the 26th and Wednesday April 7th vs. Columbus. Go to openskatedetroit.com or to the Open Skate facebook page all of the info is there!

Welcome to the LGW boards!

The Group Events is the correct place to post your invitation, but you should have given it it's own thread. It will get more attention that way instead of being buried in this thread.

So, what do you think...do you want to sit with us and watch a game?

HM

Well, the misses and I are moving the 27th and can't really do the 4th.

Good luck on the move!!

How about the Chicago game on the 11th? Last game of the regular season, and it might be an exhibition game for the 1st round, depending on how the standings end up!!

what city do you guys do this in?

Sent you a personal message (in case you don't want the whole internet to know your business). PM me back or post here if you are interested in joining us.

So far it looks like we have 3 that are liking the 11th, 2 interested and prolly 30 or 40 lurking that will show up. LOL. C'mon folks....let's get together and watch the Wings dominate the Hawks in the last game of the regular season....

We usually have these at the Mount Clemens Buffalo Wild Wings....for the folks that usually show up, it's pretty central. Except for redwingslady87....she comes down from Clarkston. We have had them at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Fraser and Shelby Twp. , Cheli's Chili in Clnton Twp., and Champp's in Troy(?). Depending on who plans on showing up, we usually try to meet in the middle of where the most live. Everyone is welcome...family, friends,whatever.

I'll give it another couple of days to see who's interested, then I'll start an "official" thread with links with directions and such.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS