• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Redwings should beat the Canucks. They aren't that good. Just Luongo, decided to play really really good aganist us. If you contain the Sedins, you should be ok.

I predit a 4-2 win wings over canucks.

It isn't 2007 anymore.

Edited by C.F

Eaves out, Ericsson may be moved to forward

Per MLive, Eaves is out tonight, should return by Monday vs. Pittsburgh

Ericsson may be moved to forward, at this point it might not be a bad idea, but which line would they put him on, Draper/Helm/Ericsson or Bertuzzi/Williams/Ericsson? I vote the latter, but then again they may dress Meech as the 12th forward.

I also want to see Ericsson at forward just for the sheer entertainment value. Maybe he'll actually give us some physicality on the 4th line and forecheck like crazy.

Doubt it, but at least it's better than putting him on defense.

Meech is useless at forward anyway (also on defense).

I also want to see Ericsson at forward just for the sheer entertainment value. Maybe he'll actually give us some physicality on the 4th line and forecheck like crazy.

Doubt it, but at least it's better than putting him on defense.

Meech is useless at forward anyway (also on defense).

I agree that it's worth a shot, if nothing else than to see if he has it in him still, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Meech is useless on defense, he is not that bad for a 6th defenseman, but when you put him at forward, you are right he is just a warm body filling a roster slot, I doubt that Ericsson can do much worse at forward than Meech, at least with his size he could stand in front of the net.

Maybe they should put Jonny in at forward. When he first played defense for us, he wowed us. Maybe he has a good dose of beginner's luck.

If they put him in as a forward and he scores, this board will go nuts.

Dude no way me too.. Wings win. I wont say the score tho :sly:

your avatar is amazing. What a brave dog!!

Let's go Wings, be big brave dogs tonight and bite those 'Nuckies!!

Wings will win. They know how to do this! :thumbup:

It's my hope that the Wings got a collective kick up their butts after last night's game. Even when they were carrying the play in the last half of the game everyone on the ice looked like they didn't care. I'm happy to have gotten the one point out of last night, because the Wings definitely didn't play like they deserved it.

That said, the Wings usually seem to find fresh motivation by playing teams that rank above them, so I wouldn't necessarily use yesterday's game as a litmus test for how they'll do here. If they can manage to get 5 out of 6 points on this WC road trip I'll be happy.

I don't have a good feeling about this game (usual for this season).

I AM looking forward to seeing BigRig on the front line though, especially if he uses his body.

At least Sammy can't score on us.

Okay this is BS. The CCHA Championship presentation is on and the WIngs are supposed to be on FSN + but they are not. And CBC is showing the PHOENIX game!!!

I have Dish, anybody else not finding the game???