• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

A great captain would shoulder the blame for this dismal season.

I don't think you can falter one individual for this season. As the old adage goes, you win as a team and you lose as a team.

bandwagon because I am not sucking the red teet? Gimme a break, I was a fan way before you were and will be long after. If you cannot tolerate fans criticizing the Wings, then you sir have the issue, not us. When did you become a wings fan 1997?

Then don't stop being a fan when the Wings are struggling. Your previous post spoke for you. If you consider backing your team "sucking the red teet" its time for you to hand in your true Wings fan status.

As for when I was a fan, I started back in 1995 when I watched my first live college hockey game and was hooked. I was a Wings fan ever since I knew I loved the sport.

Datsyuk needs to shoot that.

Franzen needs to get that shot through.

Does that fall on Babcock, not making sure his guys know they have to shoot more, moRE, MORE!

It's a f-ing joke, already. If we miss the playoffs, I expect some f-ing changes. I'd trade Z for a great player or a great draft choice.

I don't see your ultimate Captain stepping up and taking charge. Lidstrom great player, s***ty Captain. This season falls on his head...

Further proof of your bandwagoner status.

Lidstrom led us to a Stanley cup in 2008 and the finals in 2009. Oh how soon we forget.

Lol Flip sets up Datsyuk and Datsyuk returns the favor.

Is this really funny to you, our inability to do anything offensively because of overpaid guys like Filp? Why can't he get a goshdarn shot off there?

Unexceptable.

See what I'm talking about? Too many frickin passes. Datsyuk passes up great oppportunity to shoot the puck. Stuart shoots way high of the net from the line. Filpula is a goofball in front of the net. Too many passes. Again, a cross-ice pass gets deflected and there's a race for it to the Detroit zone. Too much skating around the perimeter. This has been going on all frickin year.

Where's Franzen? Have not even noticed him in this period.

Is this really funny to you, our inability to do anything offensively because of overpaid guys like Filp? Why can't he get a goshdarn shot off there?

Unexceptable.

Because there were about 4 people withing a few feet of him that didn't quite want him to get that shot off.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Did someone say......SHUTOUT!!!!!!!

There, that ought to jinx it

It works when I play net thats for sure. Its pretty bad when my own team starts chanting it with about 5 minutes to go if I am pitching one and we are up by 3-4 goals. :D

Because there were about 4 people withing a few feet of him that didn't quite want him to get that shot off.

I'm f-ing pissed off right now and emotional so take this how you want - but you're being a f-ing moron right now.

Go rewind the tape. Then take the Filppula composite out of your butthole and stop defending his broke butt.