• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

It'd be nice for Filppula to shoot that there...shoot that ever...just take a shot once in a game in that situation...

...Howard with a "Hasek against Col. Game 6 in 2002" type of save.

f*** Yeah Boys 2-2. I was screaming so loud after the first goal, so I chugged a beer and then they scored the second while chugging it and i spit half of it all over my wall. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

f*** Yeah Boys 2-2. I was screaming so loud after the first goal, so I chugged a beer and then they scored the second while chugging it and i spit half of it all over my wall. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Waste of beer.

I can't believe they scored 5 seconds apart. I haev never seen that happen, but I"ve heard of it happening. Awesome.

See what happens when Datsyuk shoots? If he would have done what he normally does, it's 2-1 still. FINALLY! KEEP GOING GUYS!

FILPPULA creating chances AGAIN

He didn't create a chance, he just held on to the puck. Why not just fire it at the top of the circle? He actually lost it and Z got the puck to the net...

you guys have to admit.... although we all rather the wings be atop their division and all but guaranteed a playoff spot but. Being in the situation we are in... this is rather exciting.... its playoff hockey a month ahead of time.... and I am really enjoying it for what its worth lol

He didn't create a chance, he just held on to the puck. Why not just fire it at the top of the circle? He actually lost it and Z got the puck to the net...

Wrong. Filppula lost it but regained it, and then passed it to Z in the high slot, all after creating a lot of space. I can get video if you want.

FILPPULA creating chances AGAIN

I don't think I've known a player to be as maligned as Flip, it's ridiculous.

He's such a solid player, Babs knows best and there's a reason he's out there 17-20 mins per night.