• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Man, I'm getting too old for this s***.

Oh well, who cares? Keep it up, guys!

Dear Pasha, if you never hear it from me again, I absolutely worship the ice you skate on.

Man, I'm getting too old for this s***.

Oh well, who cares? Keep it up, guys!

Dear Pasha, if you never hear it from me again, I absolutely worship the ice you skate on.

Man I wish Datsyuk would've played like this earlier in the season but it's beautiful seeing him play with passion and just have fun out there again.

OMG! is all i can say i was at the game tonight n wow this is the best wings/van game ive ever been to! DATSYUK! tonight was just wow i cant even say it thst how good n dangling he was what moves all night long! and ZETTA! scores buzzerbeater second night in a row im just speechless what a game to go to..to ferakin insane... also flip scoring on his bday my sister had a poster saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIP! #51! and he was lookin in the warmup n smiling lol, n after the game me n my sister got to meet him n got our jerseys autographed while my sister got her flip jersey signed n we got a pic with him shook hands n he was first star of the game wow what a game n night just unbelievable!

Guest mjtm77

pens monday i hope osgood gets a start feel kinda bad for him

Edited by mjtm77

OMG! is all i can say i was at the game tonight n wow this is the best wings/van game ive ever been to! DATSYUK! tonight was just wow i cant even say it thst how good n dangling he was what moves all night long! and ZETTA! scores buzzerbeater second night in a row im just speechless what a game to go to..to ferakin insane... also flip scoring on his bday my sister had a poster saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIP! #51! and he was lookin in the warmup n smiling lol, n after the game me n my sister got to meet him n got our jerseys autographed while my sister got her flip jersey signed n we got a pic with him shook hands n he was first star of the game wow what a game n night just unbelievable!

good for you man! :) im jealous..

Guest Shoreline

Redwings should beat the Canucks. They aren't that good. Just Luongo, decided to play really really good aganist us. If you contain the Sedins, you should be ok.

I predit a 4-2 win wings over canucks.

Go figure when a Sharks fan shows more faith in the boys than Wing fans..

The Wings will WIN this game.

Let me guess, I just have to "Believe"? I hate that slogan, or whatever people call it. As if believing has anything to do with some team on TV winning a game.

Don't see them winning this game.

Just lost to the worst team in the NHL, I can't imagine this game to be anything good for the Wings.

Seeing as how the wings never seem to like to make things easy on themselves, I think they're going to lose.

4-2 canucks

Goodbye Detroit. No playoffs this year. It was 20 years ago the last time we missed the playoffs. I am sick of the biased reffing, Mike Ilitch has to see this s***, why doesn't he say something!!!! Maybe he is getting paid off to keep quiet. I think its time to give Howard a rest. Looking like a rookie now a days. Granted he is playing just as good (or crappy if u may) as everyone else, but he doesn't need to get burned out. Once again, off season, only a select few are untouchable. This team is playing pathetic, at least we have the injuries to blame, oh wait, they're healthy. Make deals Holland or lose credibility.

Unfortunately, we don't have much option with the injured guys tonight.

Maybe this will be like when we played Chicago and went down by 2 and came back to win it. Good times.

:hysterical:

Ya, ok.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest Shoreline

And this one's for you Reem..

Will not beat the Canucks. Wings OUT!

I'll remember to quote this tomorrow night when we DO WIN.

I remembered. :P

Hi Mr. Sunshine! Where were your posts when the Wings were blowing 2 goal leads in the 3rd in Jan and Feb., making these theatrics necessary in the first place? And where is your buddy Osgood?

Edited by clutchngrab