• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#621 hak

hak

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 842 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

OMG! is all i can say i was at the game tonight n wow this is the best wings/van game ive ever been to! DATSYUK! tonight was just wow i cant even say it thst how good n dangling he was what moves all night long! and ZETTA! scores buzzerbeater second night in a row im just speechless what a game to go to..to ferakin insane... also flip scoring on his bday my sister had a poster saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIP! #51! and he was lookin in the warmup n smiling lol, n after the game me n my sister got to meet him n got our jerseys autographed while my sister got her flip jersey signed n we got a pic with him shook hands n he was first star of the game wow what a game n night just unbelievable!

good for you man! :) im jealous..

#622 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:42 AM

Redwings should beat the Canucks. They aren't that good. Just Luongo, decided to play really really good aganist us. If you contain the Sedins, you should be ok.

I predit a 4-2 win wings over canucks.

Go figure when a Sharks fan shows more faith in the boys than Wing fans..

The Wings will WIN this game.

Let me guess, I just have to "Believe"? I hate that slogan, or whatever people call it. As if believing has anything to do with some team on TV winning a game.

Don't see them winning this game.

Just lost to the worst team in the NHL, I can't imagine this game to be anything good for the Wings.

Seeing as how the wings never seem to like to make things easy on themselves, I think they're going to lose.

4-2 canucks

Goodbye Detroit. No playoffs this year. It was 20 years ago the last time we missed the playoffs. I am sick of the biased reffing, Mike Ilitch has to see this s***, why doesn't he say something!!!! Maybe he is getting paid off to keep quiet. I think its time to give Howard a rest. Looking like a rookie now a days. Granted he is playing just as good (or crappy if u may) as everyone else, but he doesn't need to get burned out. Once again, off season, only a select few are untouchable. This team is playing pathetic, at least we have the injuries to blame, oh wait, they're healthy. Make deals Holland or lose credibility.

Unfortunately, we don't have much option with the injured guys tonight.

Maybe this will be like when we played Chicago and went down by 2 and came back to win it. Good times.

:hysterical:

Ya, ok.

Edited by Shoreline, 21 March 2010 - 04:42 AM.

#623 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:43 AM

Haha. I've never seen anyone on LGW do that before.

#624 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:43 AM

And this one's for you Reem..

Will not beat the Canucks. Wings OUT!

I'll remember to quote this tomorrow night when we DO WIN.

I remembered. :P

#625 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:45 AM

Hi Mr. Sunshine! Where were your posts when the Wings were blowing 2 goal leads in the 3rd in Jan and Feb., making these theatrics necessary in the first place? And where is your buddy Osgood?

Edited by clutchngrab, 21 March 2010 - 04:48 AM.

Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#626 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:53 AM

Hi Mr. Sunshine! Where were your posts when the Wings were blowing 2 goal leads in the 3rd in Jan and Feb., making these theatrics necessary in the first place? And where is your buddy Osgood?

I just did all the work above, I'll let you do the work here..

http://www.letsgowin...e&module=search

:thumbup:

Oops, sorry, wrong finger..

Posted Image

Anyhow, the road to the playoffs is still a rough one, but certainly the Wings just proved they can beat teams when it matters. Of course, just like the Wings I've known for 15+ years, they certainly can lose to bad teams while beating the good ones. You get used to it after a while.

#627 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:54 AM

#628 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:58 AM

I just did all the work above, I'll let you do the work here..

http://www.letsgowin...e&module=search

:thumbup:

Oops, sorry, wrong finger..

Posted Image

I'd have to have the personality to give enough of a s*** to take the time to dig up other peoples posts in order to rub their noses in it. I'm glad that this activity gives you so much joy and happiness.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#629 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:11 AM

I'd have to have the personality to give enough of a s*** to take the time to dig up other peoples posts in order to rub their noses in it. I'm glad that this activity gives you so much joy and happiness.

I do enjoy it, although you don't seem terribly glad nor like you don't give a s***. :taunt: Bet if I went through your posts I'd find half of them insulting someone on this team.

Btw, unrelated to funny poster, my cousin moved in with her boyfriend from Detroit a few weeks ago, and we were almost in tears laughing watching that 2-0 lead evaporate in seconds, followed by jumping up and down a lil' over an hour later as the boys pulled off another last second thievery of a crucial point.

Also, does LeftWinger remind anyone of Reilly? I swear they must be related. Little else but bashing with a side of doom-n-gloom.

Edited by Shoreline, 21 March 2010 - 05:12 AM.

#630 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:23 AM

...Bet if I went through your posts I'd find half of them insulting someone on this team.

Its about 50-50.. I got my love, hate and ho-hum lists. Except when it comes to Osgood. I can't stand him in net. After '97 never could.

#631 stormboy

stormboy

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:05 AM

I want Ken Daniels' final call on mp3. Somebody's gotta be able to do that.

Attached File  zetterberg.mp3   364.49KB   29 downloads

delivered.

go wings.

#632 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

What i find amazing are the standings this morning. Compare East and West conferences. Their 5, 6, 7, and 8 place teams would not even be near the playoffs if they were in the west. Their 3rd place team would be tied or battling for 8th in the west.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#633 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

To be fair I gave up after that first period, i thought "why should i ruin the next day by watching this team not play to the top of their abilities"

Great win but how many freakin turnovers did detroit have :D

BUZZBEATER :D

Edited by mindfly, 21 March 2010 - 08:22 AM.

#634 donfishmaster

donfishmaster

steviesteenie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:41 AM

:scared:
PRESS RELEASE FROM g. bETTMAN, Toronto:
"Upon further review, the line judge determined he 'lost sight' of the puck as it passed R. Luongo. Additionally, the time-zone of the net the Red Wings were shooting at is slightly different than the actual official timer, so time had actually expired at that end of the ice. Finally, two hot-dog vendors conferred and over-ruled the official on the ice that the puck was not, in fact, in the net. Therefore, the play is ruled "no goal."
Ummm...bag to tea-bagging Cindy C. and Iveagyni M....

#635 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

Damn! Couldn't watch it last night. Great to get the 2 points.

#636 dicksmack

dicksmack

Tunnel bus to the Joe!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

"Upon further review, the line judge determined he 'lost sight' of the puck as it passed R. Luongo. Additionally, the time-zone of the net the Red Wings were shooting at is slightly different than the actual official timer, so time had actually expired at that end of the ice. Finally, two hot-dog vendors conferred and over-ruled the official on the ice that the puck was not, in fact, in the net. Therefore, the play is ruled "no goal."

HaHa !!! My wife said the same type of thing. "Oh... are they gonna say the ref INTENDED to end the game before the puck crossed the line"
Finally someone that can post with actually integrity, nice to see. :thumbup: --Carman

#637 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:03 AM

:lol:

Posted Image

;)
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#638 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:31 AM

OMG! is all i can say i was at the game tonight n wow this is the best wings/van game ive ever been to! DATSYUK! tonight was just wow i cant even say it thst how good n dangling he was what moves all night long! and ZETTA! scores buzzerbeater second night in a row im just speechless what a game to go to..to ferakin insane... also flip scoring on his bday my sister had a poster saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIP! #51! and he was lookin in the warmup n smiling lol, n after the game me n my sister got to meet him n got our jerseys autographed while my sister got her flip jersey signed n we got a pic with him shook hands n he was first star of the game wow what a game n night just unbelievable!

I saw your sister's sign...I didn't know that was your sister, but I thought it was neat to have a sign there for his birthday.

Now you know how I felt when Pasha scored that beauty against Nashville right in front of me...it's a feeling you can't explain, kinda like watching an artist create a work of art. He's absolute magic.

I'm so glad you got to meet Flip...isn't he a sweetheart? Very nice and polite. Congrats on the great night! Glad they gave you some wonderful memories!

P.S. You should post the picture. I'd like to see it.
Posted Image

#639 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:48 AM

Goodbye Detroit. No playoffs this year. It was 20 years ago the last time we missed the playoffs. I am sick of the biased reffing, Mike Ilitch has to see this s***, why doesn't he say something!!!! Maybe he is getting paid off to keep quiet. I think its time to give Howard a rest. Looking like a rookie now a days. Granted he is playing just as good (or crappy if u may) as everyone else, but he doesn't need to get burned out. Once again, off season, only a select few are untouchable. This team is playing pathetic, at least we have the injuries to blame, oh wait, they're healthy. Make deals Holland or lose credibility.

You know what else happened 20 years ago today?

Sargent Pepper taught the band to play. Attached File  beatles1.jpg   45.83KB   0 downloads
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f***in beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store.Stand it like a man, and give some back."

- Al Swearengen

#640 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:55 AM

Babcock must have reminded the team of Kesler's advice on Lui, 'Looks like Lui is fighting the puck, just throw everything you got on him, toward the end of the game he usually gets sloppy'. Bingo bango ... :lol: