• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zettie85

March Madness 2010

Rate this topic

Only basketball I ever watch. So far some decent upsets. Georgetown goes out first round to Ohio. Murray St. downs Vandy.

Just watched Villanova get bounced by a dominant St. Mary's team. Murray St. looking good against Butler at the half. Ohio is hanging in with the Vols. I dislike basketball but March Madness. Is that weird? :hehe:

Northern Iowa upsets #1 seed Kansas. Great game!

Edited by zettie85

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

what a great finish to the michigan state game even though i hate state. I think they are done without lucas though. It does help that kansas got knocked out already though.

that was a GREAT game! i was on the edge of my seat! i was rooting for Maryland cause thats where my dad went to university. was saddened by the end result but by all no means, congrats to mich state!

the Buckeyes got away from what got them there - namely, they weren't very crisp on offense and they didn't rebound worth a s*** tonight.

Had a ton of chances to pull away and never did. Diebler sucked. Matta running a defense that keeps Lauderdale 10 feet away from the basket. Refs calling phantom calls and then not calling prison rape(admittedly that went both ways). Just sad because they could have had the easiest path to the national championship maybe ever.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

Had a ton of chances to pull away and never did. Diebler sucked. Matta running a defense that keeps Lauderdale 10 feet away from the basket. Refs calling phantom calls and then not calling prison rape(admittedly that went both ways). Just sad because they could have had the easiest path to the national championship maybe ever.

One of my friends who goes to OSU also actually does stats for one of the Columbus newspapers.

He charted the 3s that Diebs takes when covered/not covered. Now usually there would be a drop off just because a covered 3 is contested, but Diebler's drop is something to the tune of 60 percentage points in shooting percentage. Literally it was 70% made when he's wide open and something less than 15% when they are contested.

Having no bench killed Ohio State's chances this year. Matta didn't have any choice but to play the 6 or 7 all year long. If Turner comes back next year, watch the f out, but he absolutely go pro right now and not even worry about it and get paid.