• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icesurfer

Ericsson may play forward

Rate this topic

Yeah, the way Jonathan told the story was that he was a forward playing for a team that his dad coached (if I remember correctly). There were a few D sick/injured so he stepped in for what he thought was that game only. The Red Wing scout (Andersson) was there to scout out a player from the oppposite team and saw Jonathan. He convinced Jonathan to move to D permanently and convinced Detroit to draft him.

You are correct! That is how it went.

Eaves is out tonight so Ericsson may play forward.

Ericsson a forward

At least Ericsson likes to shoot unlike Filppula!

I have been saying all year to move Ericsson to forward position. LOL.

He has great offensive instincts, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I can't wait for people to say he's horrible at it after his first time playing the position in 5 years or so.

He has great offensive instincts, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I can't wait for people to say he's horrible at it after his first time playing the position in 5 years or so.

When Bert was injured a few weeks ago,I suggested to try Ericsson as a forward

..............................................................http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63519

Babs is finally listening! :hehe:

E as a forward is interesting. Maybe he will have more energy or at least the appearance of more energy out there. He looks like he's tired, disinterested, and overall just out of place in just about the last 10 games he's played in. Now I realize that he has made good plays and that he has looked bad in more that just the last 10 games, but I'm being conservative. IF Ericsson can throw around that massive piece of matter he calls his body, then he has a chance. I mentioned it earlier in another post, if perhaps since E's demise his time was/is limited. If so, maybe a trade is in order to maximize/minimize our gains/losses.

Its already being discussed some of the worst drafts/trades/acquisitions that seemed good and failed, and I don't want to miss out on an opportunity if we need to cut bait and bail.

I hope E does well as a Forward, and if not then he better get his s*** together on D, otherwise his days are numbered.