Hilariousness... from Flames fans

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 MannyK

MannyK

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Location:Brookline, MA (formerly Clinton Township / Ann Arbor, MI)

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:44 AM

this is my new favorite website on the internet =)

http://forum.calgary...t=88841&page=28

Edited by MannyK, 21 March 2010 - 01:44 AM.

Let's Go Wings!

#2 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:00 AM

Flames fans are far more pissed than Canucks fans.

Also, has anyone else noticed how much more intelligent sounding the fans are on the Canucks forum than the Flames forum?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:05 AM

Probably. Calgarian's are douchers! :lol:

Edited by zettie85, 21 March 2010 - 02:05 AM.

Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#4 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,080 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:09 AM

Calgary fans spell hockey "Iginla" so I'm not surprised. Bunch of bandwagon hoping dummies

#NOMOREKINDL

#5 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:12 AM

If the Flames make the playoffs, it won't be in place of Detroit. We were all idiots for thinking they'd miss them in the first place.

Smartest poster on the board. Hope he is right. :cool:

Calgary fans spell hockey "Iginla" so I'm not surprised. Bunch of bandwagon hoping dummies

Amen to that man.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#6 teebo

teebo

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

its funny how much they hate luongo, and all of them praise kiprusoff thinking he's actually better. you'd figure after winning olympic gold he would get some respect but nope..

#7 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:20 AM

its funny how much they hate luongo, and all of them praise kiprusoff thinking he's actually better. you'd figure after winning olympic gold he would get some respect but nope..

I love Kipper. If we didn't have Jimmy I'd trade Meech for him in a second.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#8 donfishmaster

donfishmaster

steviesteenie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

:clap: !
Wow, that's a great Flames thread! Can't help but think:
"Yes, Yesss! Oh, let me taste your tears, FLAMES! OH, the tears of unfathomable sadness! My-Yummmy!"

#9 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

:lol:

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#10 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for this link. I am reading it in place of the Sunday funny papers.

"the Wings have got to be cheating..." My favorite! That, and Luongo (with his 50+ saves) is a "garbage goalie." So glad to be a Wings fan, here. :thumbup:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#11 Lidstromboli

Lidstromboli

buncha geezers

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

just about every fan forum is full of morons

Posted Image

#12 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:42 AM

It's funny how people are thinking that SJ and Chicago are losing on purpose so that they won't have to face us as #1 vs. #8 :D I personally don't think it's true that they are tossing games although it may be true that they rather play anyone else but they can't control at the end of the day if we are 8th or 7th. This is how much we are feared outside LGW community.

#13 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:54 AM

Probably. Calgarian's are douchers! :lol:

Hey, something we agree on zettie85!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#14 Yellowknife Redwing

Yellowknife Redwing

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

Hockey fans are no different here than they are anywhere else. They're just as passionate about their team and they don't want to miss the playoffs, just the same as we don't. I don't understand why everyone wants to run off at the mouth calling everyone idiots and douchebags just because they're upset about losing potential points. Chances are we'd be pretty pissed off if Edmonton gave Calgary a point with less than a second remaining in regulation and Vancouver gave Calgary the bonus point with less than a second remaining in OT.

If Detroit got spanked last night, all the "sky is falling" theorists would come out of the woodwork and make this board look like a bunch of idiotic crybabies. My best friend is a Flames fan and on game days we poke fun at each other's GDTs. Believe me, this board can come across equally as childish and petulant as CalgaryPuck. It's all a matter of perspective.

#15 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

Hockey fans are no different here than they are anywhere else. They're just as passionate about their team and they don't want to miss the playoffs, just the same as we don't. I don't understand why everyone wants to run off at the mouth calling everyone idiots and douchebags just because they're upset about losing potential points. Chances are we'd be pretty pissed off if Edmonton gave Calgary a point with less than a second remaining in regulation and Vancouver gave Calgary the bonus point with less than a second remaining in OT.

If Detroit got spanked last night, all the "sky is falling" theorists would come out of the woodwork and make this board look like a bunch of idiotic crybabies. My best friend is a Flames fan and on game days we poke fun at each other's GDTs. Believe me, this board can come across equally as childish and petulant as CalgaryPuck. It's all a matter of perspective.

But, but... I thought all Wings fans were geniuses...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

Never!!!

It's personal for me. I have had nothing but s*** Flames fans harass me because I'm a Wings fan. I used to hate the Leafs and leaf fans until I moved here and realized that I would rather be around Leaf fans. One of my friends is a Flames fan also but I have found that if they don't know you, they treat you like s***. Went to Edmonton earlier this season and their fans were great. A little ribbing but all in good fun. Went to the Flames vs. Wings game a couple days later and Flames fans are just pricks. I even got punched by a chick once at the Dome for saying Kipper stole the game. Friendly crowd. Gotta love'em. Fans since 2004!

Edit: Look at my avatar. That is what my face looks like right now. That's how I feel about Flames fans. :cool:

Edited by zettie85, 21 March 2010 - 11:57 AM.

Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#17 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

I've stumbled across quite a few humorous posts.

lol and of course the Wings score with no time left. F*** you.

.01uongo

I can't decide if Luongo decided to throw the game or if someone told him it was April and he decided to choke early.

God, if Detroit was not getting so damn lucky lately, they would have at least 4 less points, and we would have at least 1 more point, clearly putting us in 8th spot. Detroit has got to be cheating.

The list goes on!! LOL
I love hockey.

#18 superstarsingh

superstarsingh

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:24 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.

#19 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

just about every fan forum is full of morons

:siren:

Ding ding ding. This place just like every other has it's fair share of morons and biased posters towards the Red Wings, as well as well-rounded and smart posters.

Probably the same with any other sports forum around in all likelihood.

#20 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,080 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

Never!!!

It's personal for me. I have had nothing but s*** Flames fans harass me because I'm a Wings fan. I used to hate the Leafs and leaf fans until I moved here and realized that I would rather be around Leaf fans. One of my friends is a Flames fan also but I have found that if they don't know you, they treat you like s***. Went to Edmonton earlier this season and their fans were great. A little ribbing but all in good fun. Went to the Flames vs. Wings game a couple days later and Flames fans are just pricks. I even got punched by a chick once at the Dome for saying Kipper stole the game. Friendly crowd. Gotta love'em. Fans since 2004!

Hahaha, it's funny how true that really is.

#NOMOREKINDL