• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyTownHouligan

Penguins bashing thread(keep it within the site rules please)

Rate this topic

I'll start this off. I hope the wings crush these little sissies into the ground and show little gary who the real deal is. Screw the pens I hope they lose in the first round and spoil ***** boy's little party. GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HockeyTownHouligan

I'll start this off. I hope the wings crush these little ******* into the ground and show little gary who the real deal is. f*** the pens I hope they lose in the first round and spoil ***** boy's little party. GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for saying what we are all feeling. NBC, the NHL and Bettman blows Pit so much its ridiculous. I hope Kron lays out Sid soooooooooooooooooo bad. I would add Malkin to the "hit list" but he looks like he already had some head injury as a child, so I'll let it slide.

and becuase once is never enough....GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Not very respectful... And didn't you say within forum rules? This is a family forum. Language please.

Ok mother.

Defending Stanley Cup champions with 2 of the 3 best players in the world. And a goalie that can steal games in the playoffs.

They are a great team to watch and are very well built through great drafting.

Defending Stanley Cup champions with 2 of the 3 best players in the world. And a goalie that can steal games in the playoffs.

They are a great team to watch and are very well built through fielding an AHL team for 5 years whilst having Eddie Olczyk as coach

Fixed that for you :)

Hopefully Crosby gets KRONWALLEDDD!!! :cool:

I'll start this off. I hope the wings crush these little sissies into the ground and show little gary who the real deal is. Screw the pens I hope they lose in the first round and spoil ***** boy's little party. GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

They are a great team to watch and are very well built through great drafting.

Edit: They are very well built through years of calculated intentional tanking so that they could draft the top picks.

What's more impressive is a team that can rebuild/reload while still finishing near the top of league every year and contending for the cup every year rather than after an extended period of suckage and throwing games to garner the top draft picks. This is why I cheer red and white rather than black and yellow.

If Cooke injures anyone on the Wings... I don't even know what to say after that... :flamingmad:

If that happens, we send Lilja up to him and tell him that if we face them in the SCF, we will dress May for one game and for one reason.

Guest screwdahawks

Y'all talkin bout that feller that socks guys in the nuts frum da backend???????????