• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyTownHouligan

Penguins bashing thread(keep it within the site rules please)

Rate this topic

And a goalie that can steal games in the playoffs.

u meen likeh... Flu-rry, ou can (h)and a game on un plate en zen hebond fhom zis ze next time?

zis is kold hebond, monsieur. en ze bilons is never-zeles zeroh, unles u ah French-Canadian!

seriously... Flurry of goals can steal a game but he can as well hand the entire game to the

other team. he's barely a model of consistency in playoffs. he should acutally be thankful that

all the hype is focused on Sindy and Gino, because normally people expect more consistency from

number 1 pick.

he's not a bad goalie but he has had a fair share of poor playoff games. honestly...

sure he can also steal a game in playoffs. but I'd rather have the lost one back.

I think making these kinda threads just shows that people are jealous. Just like the threads and stuff Blackhawks fans do about Red Wings.

agreed.

then again... we all watched 2008 playoffs and saw Gary's TV pals doing wonders to sell Cindy as 3rd coming of Jesus Christ

(Mario Lemieux being the 2nd - and it sure is a coincidence :D ) and pretend it's not like he got his ass handed...

I'm not jealous of Penguins but kinda disgusted how they're shoved into fans throats who believe Sindy Crosby came to rescue

Canada and entire World from doom and gloom. it's not his nor Penguins fault but it sure does influence my perception of this

team.

good team? definitely. deserved winner? likely. am I glad when they lose and Pierre's or Emricks need to eat their crow? always :)

I respect the Penguins as a whole, but I would like to see Cooke get hit by a train.

I can back this. Without VS I don't get last years Final rubbed in my face and I've already stated that I really like the city of Pittsburgh and everyone I met in my time there was a loyal Pens fan that suffered through a lot of terrible years.

However, to hell with Matt Cooke. Someone needs to teach this guy a lesson, just not one of our guys.

Guest micah

I respect the Penguins as a whole, but I would like to see Cooke get hit by a train.

..or a mule!

Our PowerForward, Johan Franzen, outweighs Cooke by 15 lbs and has 4" in height on him. I hope Franzen drops his gloves and gives cooke the beating that he deserves, just as a warning - to say "This is what you're gonna get lots more of if you ever mess with one of our guys".

I hope we beat defending stanley Cup Champion Captain and Defending World Champion Sidney Crosby in this game. While none of our players are as amazing as he is, perhaps as a team we'll be able to eek one out.

Defending Stanley Cup champions with 2 of the 3 best players in the world. And a goalie that can steal games in the playoffs.

They are a great team to watch and are very well built through great drafting.

:lol: Hilarious!

esteef

It's not jealousy its just a little thing called competitiveness. Wings are facing them tonight and it will be a good game we need the two points to go 4 up on the flamers. i thought it would be appropriate to have a little innocent jabbing at the opposition who we faced the last two times for the cup.

I want Nik Kronwall to go to Cindy and do a number on him..."Say hello to my little friend"...and then drop him like a tree.

I want Nik Kronwall to go to Cindy and do a number on him..."Say hello to my little friend"...and then drop him like a tree.

Well, Crosby always DOES turn stiff as a board on the ice whenever someone checks him, so the tree analogy works pretty well. :D

The jealously of some of these fans makes me laugh.

We're just having fun.

I'm not jealous at all, the rivalry is tied 1-1. We won in 2008, they won in 2009.

lol at Carman, poor guy has a -76 Reputation!

Edited by Barrie

We're just having fun.

I'm not jealous at all, the rivalry is tied 1-1. We won in 2008, they won in 2009.

lol at Carman, poor guy has a -76 Reputation!

Well, -77 now. He's gone beyond parody and now really believes the stuff he posts.

While it's all well adn good to bash certain players, let's bash their fans as well. Penguins are the team of choice of the ex-fratboy, Dane Cook-loving, 311-listening douchebag who cheats on his girlfriend-de-jour and drinks s***ty beer. He bought his Malkin jersey at Canadian Tire and when he couldn't decide to get a snowmobile or a quad, he decided to get both. He took up smoking in the last five years and, until the last couple of seasons, would hitch his badwagon to "just any Canadian team" in the playoffs. If you look in the bowels of his SUV's back seat, he's got an Oilers car flag in there somewhere.

After watching the Winter Classic last year at his local Boston Pizza, he briefly thought about becoming a Hawks fan before realizing Crosby still has a few years left on his contract.

Puck the Fenguins fans!