• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FunkedUp

Have any of you guys seen this move?

Rate this topic

stamkos does something like that but doesnt take his hand off the sick and roofs it making it even harder. i cant even get my hands behind my back like that let alone roof it.

Edited by brett

Very nice move I wont lie. Question though, since he does pull the puck back would it be NHL legal?

I believe that it is ok! I have seen Robidas from Dallas do something similar to those moves before. I think as long as you do not take a shot and keep a forward motion, everything is cool! Thats my understanding anyway!!

Very nice move I wont lie. Question though, since he does pull the puck back would it be NHL legal?

im pretty sure the rule is as long as your body stays in forward motion and does not stop you're good.

Okay, first off, this isn't AT ALL hard to do. The reason you don't see it is because it wouldn't fool a goalie worth a dime. You cannot get much power off of it. I have seen a couple of times where you can put it top corner by doing that, but I have only done it once and the control involved is so minimalized. 88 times out of a hundred you will get a little floater like you see in the video that a kick save could stop, 1 time out of one hundred you will hit the top corner, the other ten times you will sail it wide and high.

:lol: General rule of thumb, if I can do it an NHL goalie can stop it.