• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Andy Pred 48

Pasha Passion

Rate this topic

I have noticed that the recent goals that Pav has scored he has been some what animated in celebrating them, which is very unusual for him. Are we seeing some passion by the quite man

and realisation that the Wings are in a tight spot for that 8th position. I for one like to see

it and I hope that his teamates have noticed it and start to play off his emotion. Way to go Pav,

just 6 more for your 200, lets hope he can hit that landmark before the end of this reg season.

I have been noticing this too lol its funny because he almost does the same thing now but only when its a big goal or a wow goal (and this year it seems to be one or the other) it is nice to see! he doesnt go over the top, just happy to score lol

PS-I tried to link a youtube video of his celebration the other nite but I came up like this because im not sure how to do it lol-im new!

datsyuk!.htm

Edited by 13dangledangle

He gives it is all and never gives up. Without him you can subtract close to all of our wins this season. Guy is simply amazing! It's incredible how late we got him and pretty much all of this team late in the draft!

I have been noticing this too lol its funny because he almost does the same thing now but only when its a big goal or a wow goal (and this year it seems to be one or the other) it is nice to see! he doesnt go over the top, just happy to score lol

PS-I tried to link a youtube video of his celebration the other nite but I came up like this because im not sure how to do it lol-im new!

Locate the vid you want to post. Click on the URL (not embed) and copy the link. Go to the thread here that you want to post your vid (if you are not already there). Click on "Add Reply". Look for the little group of pics to the right.....this is "insert media" and click it. Make the blue hightlighted http:// go away. Paste your link in the spot, click insert media, and viola. you are done.

Dats has looked really good the past couple games, and its because he's holding on to the puck longer. He's been to "pass first" lately, and now that he's holding on to the puck he is making 1 or 2 players miss everytime and creating awesome scoring chances. Keep It up Pav! Lead us into the post-season.

It's nice to see a little bit of emotion once in a while. He doesn't go over the top like Ovechkin does, and I like that. When he scored the goal against Nashville, he was as happy as the crowd was and it was nice to see. I hope he keeps it up. And the 6 goals to 200, and 13 assists to 400 - boy, would I love to see him get those two goals accomplished...600 career points. Pretty awesome for #171 in the draft, but #1 in our hearts.

It's nice to see a little bit of emotion once in a while. He doesn't go over the top like Ovechkin does, and I like that. When he scored the goal against Nashville, he was as happy as the crowd was and it was nice to see. I hope he keeps it up. And the 6 goals to 200, and 13 assists to 400 - boy, would I love to see him get those two goals accomplished...600 career points. Pretty awesome for #171 in the draft, but #1 in our hearts.

:thumbup:

Dats has been my favorite player for a number of years now but I like him even more this year just to struggle and get frustrated having the people missing from injuries.

Then when they get back he steps it up. :clap:

Locate the vid you want to post. Click on the URL (not embed) and copy the link. Go to the thread here that you want to post your vid (if you are not already there). Click on "Add Reply". Look for the little group of pics to the right.....this is "insert media" and click it. Make the blue hightlighted http:// go away. Paste your link in the spot, click insert media, and viola. you are done.

Thank you! I really appreciate the help I certainly need it lol :thumbup:

This is awesome, this is my favorite Datsyuk video...No wonder he came move like he does, Hes been watching James Brown lol

datsyuk is playing on another level than really anyone else in the league i can think of right now. i know he's done it before, but when there was a mad scramble in front of Fluery and the puck came to datsyuk two or three penguins went to get in front of him to block what anyone would think would be him trying to shoot but he put a dime onto franzen's stick where he almost scored except for a penguins defenseman was in the way. that would be a tap in 99/100 times. Datsyuk showed his brilliance, and to do what you normally wouldn't expect right there.

there are two players that wow me during a game ovi and pav. I watch these two guys and its like watching barry sanders(pav) and emmit smith(ovi) on skates. Except pav has won the cup and barry didn't(not barry's fault!)You just never know what will happen when they get the puck.