• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

If we played like we did in Vancouver, very possible to win this or at least get a point.

Is it still possible to dress Brad May to match up with that slimeball Matt Cooke :angry: :battle:

Edited by RedWingsRox

I want to see some KRONWALLING!!!

*And now a word from our legal department: The term "see" here is meant metaphorically as I will be at work and will not actually get to watch the game. This does not mean that if I am not able to see it personally that Mr. Kronwall should not flatten Mr. Cooke, Ms. Crosby, and any other Penguins Mr. Kronwall sees fit to flatten, nor should it imply that I do not wish for scoring on the part of the Red Wings and solid goaltending on the part of Mr. Howard. It also does not preclude dandy fights in which the participant on behalf of the Red Wings is clearly victorious.

Guest mindfly

I want to see some KRONWALLING!!!

*And now a word from our legal department: The term "see" here is meant metaphorically as I will be at work and will not actually get to watch the game. This does not mean that if I am not able to see it personally that Mr. Kronwall should not flatten Mr. Cooke, Ms. Crosby, and any other Penguins Mr. Kronwall sees fit to flatten, nor should it imply that I do not wish for scoring on the part of the Red Wings and solid goaltending on the part of Mr. Howard. It also does not preclude dandy fights in which the participant on behalf of the Red Wings is clearly victorious.

I want kronwall´s knee´s to heal.

Current Streaks

Regular Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak (overtime)

Home: 2-game winning streak.

Historical Regular Season Streaks vs. Pittsburgh

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shootout)

Home: 1-game losing streak (overtime).

Last Ten Games

Last Ten Games – Regular Season

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL.

Last Ten Games - Historical Regular Season vs. Pittsburgh

Overall: 6W-2L-1OTL-1SOL.

Home: 5W-3L-1T-1OTL.

Record on this Date

March 22.

This is the 33rd game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 32 games:

15W-17L-1T.

LGW.

Guest mindfly

He'll just hit them without using his knees. He's that good. ;)

I really love his style but he hasn't been the same since the injury, he was by far detroit's best defenseman prior to laraque's goon attack...

If we played like we did in Vancouver, very possible to win this or at least get a point.

Is it still possible to dress Brad May to match up with that slimeball Matt Cooke :angry: :battle:

Lets face it... even with May in... Cooke would never fight.... Cooke is a pansy who rarely answers the bell.... (Yes, I know he fought Thornton, but the coward wouldn't take his visor off when asked multiple times...)

Damn, I guess that hit on Stuart the other day is what caused it. It'll kind of hurt to have Eaves out and maybe Stuart too so the others will just have to step it up that much more. Especially against the Pens. Here's to the Euro-twins and for their success as of late to keep on going!

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Helm, Rafalski)

Pens 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!