• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

<_< I came back from the club drunk at 4 a.m. and wrote what I felt. Big ******* deal.

Anyway, I'm glad they've gotten it going together. We haven't had a second line all season really.

Now I need to start a Cleary thread.

Haha, I just didnt want to be the only one enjoying some crow. Throw Ericsson on that post and we will call it a deal.

I am really glad that Pens fans don't chant Ovechkin sucks or Datsyuk sucks. The Crosby sucks chant comes off as classless and kinda stupid. Come on, you guys are much classier than Philly!

I am really glad that Pens fans don't chant Ovechkin sucks or Datsyuk sucks. The Crosby sucks chant comes off as classless and kinda stupid. Come on, you guys are much classier than Philly!

No we aren't. We have a lot of jealous fans that wish we actually had a generational talent and leader like Crosby.

Winning

Not in the Olympics or Playoffs lately...

Edited by Carman

Apparently "we" aren't...

You just don't understand.

They boo Ovechkin all the time in Pittsburgh.

Your fans aren't any more classy than anyone else.

Besides, the sucks doesn't refer to his play, it refers to something esle. Get that Carman? ;)

I was referring to the now Carman.

Sure, because regular season games mean a whole lot when Crosby already lead his team to pretty much clinching a playoff spot when Zetterberg/Datsyuk lead their team to barely maintain an 8th seed.

Makes sense.

I guess you have a point there, even though it's always complicated when the word "classy" is used. Crosby is easily the most annoying hockey player for many people. Mostly because of the NHL promoting him so much, so it isn't Crosby's fault. Pens fans don't have that kinda reason to be annoyed by other teams' players.