• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Or why don't you just admit your a Pens fan?

Makes sense.

I already have?

But Red Wings are #1.

Sorry I usually haven't had issues with my Penguin love until the past two years unfortunately. It's not likely that we'd be rivals with an Eastern Conference team...

If we win in regulation, does s***sburgh still get a point for having Crysby?

According to the CBA if Detroit beats them in regulation, Crosby has to goto Bettman's house for extra special hockey lessons.

No we aren't. We have a lot of jealous fans that wish we actually had a generational talent and leader like Crosby.

Not in the Olympics or Playoffs lately...

Yea, its not like we have Lidstrom or anyone like him...

I think we played really well up until about the last 4 minutes or so. We let them into it a bit, and some sloppy defensive play cost us the goal.

Step on the gas in the 3rd boys. Don't let up.

I already have?

But Red Wings are #1.

Sorry I usually haven't had issues with my Penguin love until the past two years unfortunately. It's not likely that we'd be rivals with an Eastern Conference team...

I guess I can see where your going with that. I am starting to not mind the Capitals as much.

Why does Howard have to play so well and then give up a lazy goal like that?

That puck had no business going in.

Well hey, you can only stop so many before it'd be nice if your d-men cleared the front of the net.

(It was kinda ugly, though)

Carman's whole goal is to get people riled up. Let him say what he wants, don't give him the satisfaction of quoting him, like I just made the mistake of doing.

His posts are persona non grata to me, frankly. I wish other people would heed your advice and stop quoting him.

Guest mindfly

If we do end up winning, it won't be fair. They are missing one of their biggest stars. Imagine if we had to play a man down like that.

Wings missing depth too, cleary and eaves..

If we do end up winning, it won't be fair. They are missing one of their biggest stars. Imagine if we had to play a man down like that.

Yea, I can only imagine. Thank god it's just fantasy, though. I don't want to think what it might be like if we were missing important players.

Anyone else think that Hank looks alot like this guy:

Aston+Villa+v+Birmingham+Premier+League+wJXCCy1xoJ7l.jpg

No.

That guy looks a lot like Hank, though.

We have. We were missing half of our team at one point lol.

...I dont think the teams that beat us then thought it wasnt fair.

Malkin has been off and on all year though. Honestly it's not as big of a loss as you probably think it is.

Malkin has seemed very unmotivated this year, nothing like he was last year.

Odd decision by Rafalski on their goal to turn back into the pressure, when he had much more room around the other side. Wings playing well, shame the flightless birds got that lucky one.

Yea, I can only imagine. Thank god it's just fantasy, though. I don't want to think what it might be like if we were missing important players.

No.

That guy looks a lot like Hank, though.

Exactly my point. Imagine if we had to play a game without say, um, Mule. Yeah, imagine that scenario.

Guest mindfly

Anyone else think that Hank looks alot like this guy:

Aston+Villa+v+Birmingham+Premier+League+wJXCCy1xoJ7l.jpg

Swedish Hero Olof Mellberg :D

Anybody know where I can get this live on the internet? Either video or audio. I don't get Versus or TSN. thanks

www.atdhe.net has like 3 links to the game

Edited by henrik40