• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Yeah Crosby cross checked your star player. Bertuzzi broke someone's neck and ended his career. You make a lot of sense dude!!!

Keep looking back to one incident in the past. It makes you look real smart. The fact is that the "face of the NHL" is a cheap ass and he put that on display at the end of the game tonight. Defend his actions. Oh wait...you can't. Buh-bye.

BTW, don't you ever compare Sidney Crosby to Steve Yzerman. What an insult to Steve.

You do know Yzerman has repeatedly compared Crosby to himself right?

And calling him Canada's best player, the NHL's Michael Jordan etc...

w/e jealous fans will stay jealous.

Edited by Carman

Yea, but everyone knows Bert's a cheap f***.. and he isn't the 'face of the league'.

Oh, but he does when playing Detroit.. or do you not watch your own team in the finals?

No I watched. We played as a team. We won as a team. No indivual deserved it more than the other.

Seriously though, it gets annoying as a guy who really thinks he has been getting the short end of the stick when it comes to his rep when he does stupid s*** like this.

Zetterberg is your kryptonite, Sid. Be happy he is in the west and go on to the next game. Don't crosscheck said player repeatedly because he made you look completely worthless in front of the same fans chanting you suck.

Honestly.

Yeah Crosby cross checked your star player. Bertuzzi broke someone's neck and ended his career. You make a lot of sense dude!!!

are you trying to say those are different? quit crying. you lost, go home.

Guest Shoreline

Looks like Zetterberg is back from vacation or wherever he was. Very strong game again tonight. Fill also with an excellent game, he's been really noticeable since the olympics. That line looks so much better with Bert on it instead of Cleary.

Z sure did pick a great time to get that bug up his ass. Boys have been awful clutch lately. Can see they've woken up and are certainly contenders again.

I love how Crosby was the one starting it with Zetterberg because he knows that Z is a little *****, and then Crosby got what he deserved from Bert and Howie. Love it!

I love how Howard knows that Crosby is a little ***** and promptly clobbers him. Love it!

The refs see him attacking Z just because he has NO success when Z is on the ice.. Let Bert whoop his ass. I seriously hate how there is no consequences for his actions.

Yup. The refs watched Crosby hack the s*** out of Zetterberg when he clearly had no interest in getting scrappy.

When do the refs step in? When Crosby starts getting his ass whooped by the goalie.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Bertuzzi is an *******. No one is going to dispute that, at least I hope not. However, what does that have to do with what Crosby did at the end of this game?

It has nothing to do with it. He is grasping at straws because he knows what Crosby did at the end of the game was cheap and cannot be defended. He's just a moron.

I blame this on Kronwall.

I wanted to see Crysby get "Kronwalled" before the end of the game. :ranting:

You want to see Kronwall blatantly leave his feet and elbow Crosby when he's not expecting it?

That's what Kronwall means...right?

Get the f*** out of the RED WINGS forum. I hate these people that make accounts on opposing teams' forums just to talk s***. You should be at a Pen's forum crying at how badly your team was outplayed tonight, while also getting advice about how to get your Crosby figure ALL the way in your ass.

I can't contribute anything to this post other than the fact that you made me hurt myself laughing! There's no way it can be put any better than this. Amazing work, my friend. I think I love you! :D

He wasn't stopped; the Caps had the night off.

Zinga!

What the f*** is Crosby's problem anyway? Sorest ******* loser I've seen in a long time. Obviously somewhat of a ****** when he wins too. Those are the only two options in a hockey game these days...well I'll be damned, he's just a f***tard all the time.

The severity of one crime doesn't excuse another the crime. In other words what Bert did has no bearing on Crosby being a flaming *****.

Got it Einstein? <_<

Edited by softshoes

Check your calendar. Cindy is a piece of s*** today. Not 2007. And the sad part is that this momma's boy is picked as the face of the NHL.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

No I watched. We played as a team. We won as a team. No indivual deserved it more than the other.

Translation: Z shut Crosby down.

Guest Four

You want to see Kronwall blatantly leave his feet and elbow Crosby when he's not expecting it?

That's what Kronwall means...right?

Just like a Crosby involves flailing your arms around in a circular motion while screaming for your mother?

Guest mindfly

Well the only thing i could wished for more is top 2 lines clicking at the same time, good puck possesion by Pavel and mule but didnt score or get any points, when both lines play and creates like the second did today detroit is scary good, hope that happens some game...