• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Crosby is such a cheap little cry baby. He cross-checked the crap out of Zetterberg for no reason other than the game was over and he wouldn't receive a meaningful penalty. Zetterberg wasn't even fighting back... I have no clue why Crosby would hack away on him like that.

Hats off to Howard for beating up on that sissy.

And this is exactly why everyone hates Crosby so much, the cheap shotting diving little whiner.

You said it yourself. Crosby knows that Zetterberg won't fight back, so he picks him to have a sissy fit on.

You want to see Kronwall blatantly leave his feet and elbow Crosby when he's not expecting it?

That's what Kronwall means...right?

Better that than dirty hits "à la" Cooke... no???

Pens are one of the dirtiest team in NHL... Cooke, Adams, Rupp, Orpik... at least Buttman is in love with Cindy...

Guest Howard He Do It?!

No my friend, we call that "Cooke"d

B-b-b-but he wasn't suspended.

No my friend, we call that "Cooke"d

Cooke doesn't ever leave his feet and most of his questionable hits are with the actual bicep area. Watch the Savard hit. NOT an elbow. Kronwall leaves his feet everytime he hits.

crysby, the face of the NHL! All you crysby slappies out there wonder why every other fan in the NHL want to see him crushed by a truck on the pennsylvania turnpike. Not really dead, but God, how can anyone defend that whining, crying little *****? Then just because he loses (for them) a game that means nothing he has act like that. Too bad cindy, you are a worse player than Zetterbewrg and it was proven AGAIN tonight. Everytime these two go head to head, Zetterberg owns cindy, not ONE crysby slappy out there can dispute it or even present a good argument against it. cindy just proved again tonight why he sucks compared to Zetterberg... Great game Wings! Lets keep it going guys and I will enjoy my crow!

Crosby is cheap? Todd Bertuzzi plays for your team.

That is oh so classy. Detroit at its finest!

P.S. Those Crosby sucks chants are comical!

Count how many times the crowd chants "Detroit Sucks" the next time the Wings are in town. That is if half of the arena arent Wings fans.

Crosby is cheap? Todd Bertuzzi plays for your team.

That is oh so classy. Detroit at its finest!

P.S. Those Crosby sucks chants are comical!

You're posting on a LetsGoWings forum. Insecure much?

Cooke doesn't ever leave his feet and most of his questionable hits are with the actual bicep area. Watch the Savard hit. NOT an elbow. Kronwall leaves his feet everytime he hits.

You are such a great example of half your fan base in the sense that you dont know s***. Wait, why are you on this forum anyways?

You just don't know when you've lost, do you? Sort of like your captain.

The door is over there, we thank you for coming, but your glasses are that piss yellow color the pens wear, and we just don't dig that sort of bulls*** around here.

Guest mindfly

Wings didnt get a single penalty either right? when did that happend last time?

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Kronwall leaves his skates AFTER he makes contact. That's legal. I know being a Pens fan you don't quite understand the rules.

Cooke blindsided Savard and intentionally aimed for his head. But I guess that's ok because he used his bicep area.

Better that than dirty hits "à la" Cooke... no???

Pens are one of the dirtiest team in NHL... Cooke, Adams, Rupp, Orpik... at least Buttman is in love with Cindy...

Craig Adams and Mike Rupp are simply role players who don't hit dirty at all. Have you ever watched the Penguins play or are you just naming everyone on the Pens that is somewhat gritty. P.S. Kronwall leaves his feet for every hit and dont get me started about Bertuzzi. The "dirty" argument is comically faulty.

HAHAHAHA. That's like saying: "If you look at the footage, Bertuzzi was really trying to just put Steve Moore's tag back in his sweater"

GET OUT. YOUR TEAM LOST.

Zinga!

What the f*** is Crosby's problem anyway? Sorest ******* loser I've seen in a long time. Obviously somewhat of a ****** when he wins too. Those are the only two options in a hockey game these days...well I'll be damned, he's just a f***tard all the time.

It's called spoiled, self indulgent North American athlete who has been indulged and given a free ride his whole life. You can see this behavior manifest more succinctly in the NBA, NFL and MLB, though it sucks when it comes to hockey. Gretzky in his day, was protected and got a lot of slack, but he was never the complete classless ***** that Crosby is - and that's saying something.