• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Z sure did pick a great time to get that bug up his ass. Boys have been awful clutch lately. Can see they've woken up and are certainly contenders again.

I can honestly say that there wasn't a single point in this game where I was thinking, "Oh s***, here we go again..."

Quite possibly the first time all season. That was 60 minutes of hockey. I can't even complain about the single Penguins goal.

No my friend, we call that "Cooke"d

This!

Complete game from the Wings, very nice to see, important 2 points and a little added sweetness shutting cindy down.

Howie became an instant legend.

GO WINGS!

Kronwall leaves his skates AFTER he makes contact. That's legal. I know being a Pens fan you don't quite understand the rules.

Cooke blindsided Savard and intentionally aimed for his head. But I guess that's ok because he used his bicep area.

K, you win. Cooke is dirty. Wait though, what do you call it when someone takes a players head, shoves it into the ice, and jumps on top of him?

Craig Adams and Mike Rupp are simply role players who don't hit dirty at all. Have you ever watched the Penguins play or are you just naming everyone on the Pens that is somewhat gritty. P.S. Kronwall leaves his feet for every hit and dont get me started about Bertuzzi. The "dirty" argument is comically faulty.

Ask Alfredsson about Adams

Guest Howard He Do It?!

zapruder.jpg

Ok now, bye bye then.

We cannot have any factual evidence in here. Blasphemy!!!

Cooke doesn't ever leave his feet and most of his questionable hits are with the actual bicep area. Watch the Savard hit. NOT an elbow. Kronwall leaves his feet everytime he hits.

Which one of the two has injured more players with their dirty tactics?

Cooke doesn't ever leave his feet and most of his questionable hits are with the actual bicep area. Watch the Savard hit. NOT an elbow. Kronwall leaves his feet everytime he hits.

cooke aims for the head everytime he hits. a head shot is a head shot buddy. what about malkin rolling around in his visor thinking hes invincible? what about when he threw his sissy fit in the playoffs last year? why is it that your star players are so classless that they go after zetterberg at the the end of every game? give me a break man, we know malkin should have been out for the next game, we know it was classless... dont come on here trying to tell us that we have dirty players, take a look in your own backyard.

Craig Adams and Mike Rupp are simply role players who don't hit dirty at all. Have you ever watched the Penguins play or are you just naming everyone on the Pens that is somewhat gritty. P.S. Kronwall leaves his feet for every hit and dont get me started about Bertuzzi. The "dirty" argument is comically faulty.

Can you find me video evidence of Kronwall leaving his feet before initial contact? I mean, it shouldn't be that hard to find one if all he does is leave his feet.

:D That had to be the most enjoyable game thus far this season. I had to reluctantly cheer for Crosby during the Olympics but I'm so freakin' glad I can wish pain and suffering upon his whiny little a** again.

P.S. Jimmah!! Mad props man, mad props.

Awesome win by the Wings tonight. The whole team stepped up and played a solid. tight game. There really starting to gell as of late, which is awesome to see. Zetts was back to form tonight in a big way. I love how the PK is on fire at the right time. Howard....well what else can you say. This guys been the man all year and continues to impress me. I loved his passion at the end of the game. Wings are 4 points up on Calgary right now. I hope they don't look back and just continue to climb the Western Conference ladder. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

You want to see Kronwall blatantly leave his feet and elbow Crosby when he's not expecting it?

That's what Kronwall means...right?

Yeah...you just lost any credibility you might have had. :rolleyes:

"Kronwalled" (or its variation "Kronwall'd") is derived from his hit on Martin Havlat in the playoffs last season. A clean hit in which his feet did not leave the ice until after the hit. Has Kronwall left the ice on some of his hits? Yes, I won't deny that. But on the majority of his big hits? Clean as a whistle.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

K, you win. Cooke is dirty. Wait though, what do you call it when someone takes a players head, shoves it into the ice, and jumps on top of him?

An incident that happened 6 years ago. Is Bert still doing this? No. Is Crosby still taking cheap shots at players? Yes.

You're team lost and your arguments suck.

We cannot have any factual evidence in here. Blasphemy!!!

K Kronwall's shoulder is still hitting Havlat's head. Which your friend just said was totally illegal. Way to contradict eachother

I wasn't aware that the bicep was in proximity to the knee. Curious.

Don't mind this guy, he just became a hockey fan less than a year ago.

You want to see Kronwall blatantly leave his feet and elbow Crosby when he's not expecting it?

That's what Kronwall means...right?

Ya, just as much as you want to see cindy crosscheck Zetterberg in the back of the head and somehow defend his actions... :blink: I would love to see Kronwall level cindy like he leveled Havlat to where his eyes were rolling into the back of his head. Damn I wish Scott Stevens still played! He took out the "next" one he would assuredly dismantle and decapitate cindy the crybaby...

Someone at the lgp forums posted the following:

"I love how much Crosby hates Zetterberg. You can see he hates playing against him more than any other player, and I loved the repeated cross checks to his back as the game ended.

Of course, that's essentially the highest compliment you can give one of our opponents. He's the only player I have seen that can frustrate Crosby consistently."

I love reading this kind of stuff when it comes out of fans' mouths. Especially what with Ovechkin and Crosby being such heated rivals, its good for someone to notice that Z definitely gets under that kid's skin.