• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/22 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Why do 29 markets in the league hate Crosby and think he's a diving, cheap shotting, crybaby?

Stuff like this:

Here's another one from HockeyWebCast that will probably be a better quality after processing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-1ppQJDTvk&feature=sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-1ppQJDTvk&feature=sub

Edited by Holmstrom96

Why do 29 markets in the league hate Crosby and think he's a diving, cheap shotting, crybaby?

Stuff like this:

THANK YOU!!!!

Hey Ovechkin has almost ended 6 players' seasons and has been suspended 3 times in a year.

WHO CARES CROSBY CROSSCHECKED SOMEONE OMGGGGGG

not just once tho... LIke Ovie He's a repeat offender and I mean he Offends Repeatedly.. so he got his just deserves.. OMG!!!

Well as much as you people talk about Crosby it seems pretty evident...

Thank you Gordie, maybe people will actually listen to you...

I doubt it though, their jealousy is blinding them.

the difference is, crysby is the face of the nhl, he should act like it. quoting Ben Parker, "with great power comes great responsibility..." cindy has proven time and time again that he is a whiney little spoiled brat. Ya, thanks gordie, sure everyone loses their cool, if you remember that entire game, their was a lot of coolness lost the entire game between both of the teams. What I found comical about that video is the announcers were such homers, "Detroit has set hockey back 30 years here tonight..." that was hilarious! Little did he know what Detroit would do from that season on compared to how many Cups for the Bruins? Ya, ok... The one other thing I learned from that video is I wish that was cindy lying on the ice instead of Lazzaro...

Hey Ovechkin has almost ended 6 players' seasons and has been suspended 3 times in a year.

WHO CARES CROSBY CROSSCHECKED SOMEONE OMGGGGGG

Welcome to the world of politics. Either play the game or stay away from the cameras.

the difference is, crysby is the face of the nhl, he should act like it. quoting Ben Parker, "with great power comes great responsibility..." cindy has proven time and time again that he is a whiney little spoiled brat. Ya, thanks gordie, sure everyone loses their cool, if you remember that entire game, their was a lot of coolness lost the entire game between both of the teams. What I found comical about that video is the announcers were such homers, "Detroit has set hockey back 30 years here tonight..." that was hilarious! Little did he know what Detroit would do from that season on compared to how many Cups for the Bruins? Ya, ok... The one other thing I learned from that video is I wish that was cindy lying on the ice instead of Lazzaro...

Then why does Yzerman say he is impressed with how Crosby is playing, and how he is carrying himself?

He's a competitor. He was frustrated, I'd much rather see him do candy-cane s*** like this then almost end careers like Ovechkin.

Edited by Carman

Nice! That didn't take long to get in on the net!

LOL, I hope it gets LOTS of views across the league so they can see what a whiner he is. I love this "WingsFights" youtube guy, he's been really good about getting stuff up on the 'net quickly.

I'm just thinking, what a great night all around! I loved every minute of it! The win, the "Crosby Sucks" chant, Crosby acting like a baby, the fan reaction, etc..

This is what sports is all about, the passion, the fun! Great rivalry!

Edit: Memorable night for sure!

Edited by Barrie

Cindy Crosby post-game interview:

"I'm not afraid to take on ANY of those nasty, dirty Red Wings, especially after the game clock expires and from behind!

Next time they better watch out because Gary B. and I have our revenge planned and I know EXACTLY which Red Wing I'm going to take out.

So LOOK OUT KAREN NEWMAN BECAUSE I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! (Cindy says as he swivels head and mumbles,"That Howard guy isn't within earshot, is he?!"

Then why does Yzerman say he is impressed with how Crosby is playing, and how he is carrying himself?

He's a competitor. He was frustrated, I'd much rather see him do candy-cane s*** like this then almost end career's like Ovechkin.

What do you expect Yzerman to say when asked about Crosby?

Is he going to say, "I think Crosby is a whining douchebag who gets too much exposure"?

Yzerman has never been an outspoken guy who speaks his mind. You need to stop playing this card because it doesn't matter what Yzerman said about him.

He's a competitor. He was frustrated, I'd much rather see him do candy-cane s*** like this then almost end careers like Ovechkin.

When were these comments made? Perhaps before or during the Olympics? Sound logical to me.

Man.. this had the feeling of a playoff game. The pace was utterly electric in the first period and it continued to show thereafter. I thought Detroit had the better of the play in the first and Pittsburgh in towards the latter part of the second. We recovered, and Zetterberg massively stepped it up to give us a much needed goal. After that we should have scored at least twice. How Williams didn't score on that one v one after that defensive zone giveaway is beyond me. I guess good goalkeeping by Fleury because Williams did try a small fake but wasn't Fleury didn't bite. He also should have buried that 1 v 1 when Franzen gave him that puck right in front of goal. Fleury held his stick strong though. You could see it on the replay. I've stated the most obvious.. but there were a lot of other things...

I will re-watch the game so I can let my emotions go away. Too intense to give analysis the first time I watch it.