• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#521 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Cooke doesn't ever leave his feet and most of his questionable hits are with the actual bicep area. Watch the Savard hit. NOT an elbow. Kronwall leaves his feet everytime he hits.

Kronwall leaves his skates AFTER he makes contact. That's legal. I know being a Pens fan you don't quite understand the rules.

Cooke blindsided Savard and intentionally aimed for his head. But I guess that's ok because he used his bicep area.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#522 Pens Guy

Pens Guy

Jr. Prospect

• 18 posts

Better that than dirty hits " la" Cooke... no???

Pens are one of the dirtiest team in NHL... Cooke, Adams, Rupp, Orpik... at least Buttman is in love with Cindy...

Craig Adams and Mike Rupp are simply role players who don't hit dirty at all. Have you ever watched the Penguins play or are you just naming everyone on the Pens that is somewhat gritty. P.S. Kronwall leaves his feet for every hit and dont get me started about Bertuzzi. The "dirty" argument is comically faulty.

#523 Paul MacLean's Mustache

Paul MacLean's Mustache

Rookie

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Cooke doesn't ever leave his feet and most of his questionable hits are with the actual bicep area. Watch the Savard hit. NOT an elbow. Kronwall leaves his feet everytime he hits.

HAHAHAHA. That's like saying: "If you look at the footage, Bertuzzi was really trying to just put Steve Moore's tag back in his sweater"

GET OUT. YOUR TEAM LOST.

#524 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,066 posts

You want to see Kronwall blatantly leave his feet and elbow Crosby when he's not expecting it?

That's what Kronwall means...right?

Guess, how much sleep I'd lose over that?
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#525 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

Zinga!

What the f*** is Crosby's problem anyway? Sorestf****** loser I've seen in a long time. Obviously somewhat of a ****** when he wins too. Those are the only two options in a hockey game these days...well I'll be damned, he's just a f***tard all the time.

It's called spoiled, self indulgent North American athlete who has been indulged and given a free ride his whole life. You can see this behavior manifest more succinctly in the NBA, NFL and MLB, though it sucks when it comes to hockey. Gretzky in his day, was protected and got a lot of slack, but he was never the complete classless ***** that Crosby is - and that's saying something.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#526 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted Image
Ok now, bye bye then.

Imagine Cindy instead of Havlat... wow...
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#527 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Z sure did pick a great time to get that bug up his ass. Boys have been awful clutch lately. Can see they've woken up and are certainly contenders again.

I can honestly say that there wasn't a single point in this game where I was thinking, "Oh s***, here we go again..."

Quite possibly the first time all season. That was 60 minutes of hockey. I can't even complain about the single Penguins goal.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#528 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

No my friend, we call that "Cooke"d

This!

Complete game from the Wings, very nice to see, important 2 points and a little added sweetness shutting cindy down.

Howie became an instant legend.

GO WINGS!

#529 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

So pissed I had to work for this.

Is it time to bust out some octopi yet?

#530 Pens Guy

Pens Guy

Jr. Prospect

• 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Kronwall leaves his skates AFTER he makes contact. That's legal. I know being a Pens fan you don't quite understand the rules.

Cooke blindsided Savard and intentionally aimed for his head. But I guess that's ok because he used his bicep area.

K, you win. Cooke is dirty. Wait though, what do you call it when someone takes a players head, shoves it into the ice, and jumps on top of him?

#531 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Craig Adams and Mike Rupp are simply role players who don't hit dirty at all. Have you ever watched the Penguins play or are you just naming everyone on the Pens that is somewhat gritty. P.S. Kronwall leaves his feet for every hit and dont get me started about Bertuzzi. The "dirty" argument is comically faulty.

Ask Alfredsson about Adams
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#532 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted Image
Ok now, bye bye then.

We cannot have any factual evidence in here. Blasphemy!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#533 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Which one of the two has injured more players with their dirty tactics?

#534 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

cooke aims for the head everytime he hits. a head shot is a head shot buddy. what about malkin rolling around in his visor thinking hes invincible? what about when he threw his sissy fit in the playoffs last year? why is it that your star players are so classless that they go after zetterberg at the the end of every game? give me a break man, we know malkin should have been out for the next game, we know it was classless... dont come on here trying to tell us that we have dirty players, take a look in your own backyard.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#535 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Can you find me video evidence of Kronwall leaving his feet before initial contact? I mean, it shouldn't be that hard to find one if all he does is leave his feet.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#536 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

K, you win. Cooke is dirty. Wait though, what do you call it when someone takes a players head, shoves it into the ice, and jumps on top of him?

:crybaby:

#537 Cruiser008

Cruiser008

Headed to the Rafters

• Silver Booster
  • 2,121 posts

:D That had to be the most enjoyable game thus far this season. I had to reluctantly cheer for Crosby during the Olympics but I'm so freakin' glad I can wish pain and suffering upon his whiny little a** again.

P.S. Jimmah!! Mad props man, mad props.

#538 Hatchet Barry

Hatchet Barry

Long Live The Winged Wheel

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

Awesome win by the Wings tonight. The whole team stepped up and played a solid. tight game. There really starting to gell as of late, which is awesome to see. Zetts was back to form tonight in a big way. I love how the PK is on fire at the right time. Howard....well what else can you say. This guys been the man all year and continues to impress me. I loved his passion at the end of the game. Wings are 4 points up on Calgary right now. I hope they don't look back and just continue to climb the Western Conference ladder. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Never undersestimate the predictability of stupidity

#539 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

I need to see proof of this.

Probably in playing style if at all.......certainly not in attitude nor respect for the game. Besides, Crosby has a ****** whereas Stevie has nuts the size of watermelons.

#540 Systemfel

Systemfel

-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

So pissed I had to work for this.

Is it time to bust out some octopi yet?

Someone did.