• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BobL

Puck Daddy: Why nobody wants the Red Wings in Rd 1

Rate this topic

yes pretty funny article, but hopefully wings continue playing with the kind of urgency they have been this past week...

Babcock is a good coach, hopefully the players continues to respond.

really confident in the wings chances of making the dance. If they get in I feel they can make another deep run for the 4th straight year. Jimmy has given us chances to win games all year and can even steal the occasional one. If the vets step up (which they have) and everyone stays healthy and jimmy continues his solid play I don't see why the wings can't win it all this year. Alot of things will happen over the next 3 months, lets hope thing continue to go the wings way like since the olympic break. Also would like to say that since lilja has been back, the wings are playing like the wings of old

If the vets step up (which they have) and everyone stays healthy and jimmy continues his solid play I don't see why the wings can't win it all this year.

'Win it all' :lol: ... let's not get carried away here. I can't speak for the rest of the folks here but if we get in and go 2 rounds, I'd say that was a good salvage to a horrible season.

THis season is winding up much better than it started. Despite fighting for 8th seed I think Detroit can hang with any team in the league. They're getting into playoff mode just in time so that by the time the playoffs start, the rust should all be gone.

We just have to hope that there won't be any bizarre shocks that vault Calgary ahead of us.

Tonight's game will go a long way toward determining how this team will finish. Games are running out and a win against Pittsburgh would be a statement that this team is serious.

well this team would have more to prove than the previous two years. we have a rookie goalie, and have had one heck of a rollercoaster season but i think its certainly possible but i believe we would need (offensively speaking) zetterberg, datstyuk and frazen firing on all cylinders.