• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mickey Redmond

babcock death stare

Rate this topic

Man I so disappointed I wasn't the first to quote that. That's hilarious.

Great site. Except the part about Fil, obviously. :angry:

If Fil keeps playign like he has these past few games he will have to change his assessment. Fil is an ace lately.

EDIT: speak of the devil... assist.

Edited by BlakKy

Andreas Lilja: Have you forgiven him for costing the Wings the Cup in 2007?

Has he not more than redeemed himself? I don't see anyone still ragging on Stuart for Game 7 of the SCF.

The Nick, Howard, and Eaves ones were SPOT ON! This one might have been my favorite though...

Johan Franzen: Did he absolutely manhandle another grown man at least once?
I recall him doing that to a certain Brooks Orpik in the '08 Final.

blowout.gif

Great pic of the "Babcock Death Stare." If you stare back, I hear he might charge you, but apparently nobody's lived to tell about it.

What I'm wondering is, in the picture why is there a Pens fan behind Babcock -- at a CBJ / Det game? Bandwagon fan or so dumb that he thought that was a good idea to do at the Joe?

~ Z

Great pic of the "Babcock Death Stare." If you stare back, I hear he might charge you, but apparently nobody's lived to tell about it.

What I'm wondering is, in the picture why is there a Pens fan behind Babcock -- at a CBJ / Det game? Bandwagon fan or so dumb that he thought that was a good idea to do at the Joe?

~ Z

I can only make fun of this guy because he's wearing a Penguins jersey (now I'll wait for Carman's accusations of jealously). When I was younger I wore a Wings jersey to a Habs Sabres game. We ended up getting picked out of the crowd for some promotion and put on the big screen and I was booed by 20,000 people. Cool experience, but I learned my lesson.

I can only make fun of this guy because he's wearing a Penguins jersey (now I'll wait for Carman's accusations of jealously). When I was younger I wore a Wings jersey to a Habs Sabres game. We ended up getting picked out of the crowd for some promotion and put on the big screen and I was booed by 20,000 people. Cool experience, but I learned my lesson.

I ended up on the big screen at a Wings/Jackets game in Columbus. Of course I was being booed horribly, but then I lifted my Hank jersey to reveal a Michigan Sucks shirt, and the crowd loved me. One guy bought me a beer on the concourse. Come prepared to pacify the angsty ones.

I ended up on the big screen at a Wings/Jackets game in Columbus. Of course I was being booed horribly, but then I lifted my Hank jersey to reveal a Michigan Sucks shirt, and the crowd loved me. One guy bought me a beer on the concourse. Come prepared to pacify the angsty ones.

Haha funny, but I hate you. Some guy did a gator chomp like a week after the national title game back in 2007 during some on-ice intermission stuff. Immediately like 5 plastic bottles flew on the ice in his direction.

Interesting note-- he has the same look on his face when the Wings are the ones up 5-1.

Yes, because Babcock isn't really a human. If you've seen Men In Black (one of the greatest movies ever... XD) you'd know that an ultra-intelligent alien actually killed some guy called Mike Babcock and now uses him as a "suit". I don't know how long this has been going, but I do know that the facial expressions are limited.