• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

GDT: Col@LA

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I want Col to win only cause I have Anderson in my fantasy league and it's playoffs.

First night of the playoffs for me too and Jimmy came up big for me.

It's week 2 for me. We have 2 week playoff matchups and I'm currently down. I blame Nabokov and the Sharks for choking. They seem pretty good at that.

Mine started last week, as well. One week playoff format, though.

My team had an absolutely abysmal week offensively, but Pekka Rinne won it singlehandedly for me.

Arguably, even though we're within 1 of Colorado, Colorado winning might be better, because that leaves us within 5 of Nashville, 3 of Colorado and 2 of LA as opposed to 5, 4, and 1

Really, though, just no 3 point game plz

Edited by Datsyerberger

I am going to have to go with the aves because if they win that'll keep both them and LA no more than 3 point ahead of us. I know that the aves are only 1 point ahead, but if LA wins they'll move to 4 points ahead. Either way, I guess it doesn't matter. Can we go back to each getting only 1 point for a tie? that would work out if nobody got the extra point eh?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hopefully the King's can pot a few more goals in just to ensure this doesn't go to overtime. IDC who wins it, but if Col I feel safe knowing that there are 3 teams vying for the last 2 spots, as I think we are a better team than both.