• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Real1

DET-PIT Post-Game Discussion

Rate this topic

I have to say, I don't think Cindy wanted to fight Jimmy, only because losing a fight to a goalie makes you look like even more of a baby.

But really, I am gonna start this off by giving Jimmy props for stepping in and getting in the grill of a sore loser!

I love the fact that even though the League is cracking down on shots to the head and everything, we will still see no consequence to sids actions. The guy sat there crosschecking Z in the back and the HEAD knocking his helmet off and still continued to do it. He got frustrated and heard the fans chanting Crosby sucks and he goes out and does that s***. Thats bull and the league should take some kind of action even if just a small fine or something. I'm not saying suspend the guy for the rest of the season, but hes gotta learn that acting like a bab and throwing a temper tantrum and intentionally trying to hurt someone (especially an important player like Z) shouldnt be tolerated. Now i may sound like a giant homer and an even bigger Crosby hater, but that was just ridiculous.

In his post game interview he said crosby always gets away with this stuff and he was just protecting zet. I love this kid. Star goalie and enforcer.

Edited by Hossa4Life

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

just give him the Calder already. Heck, throw in the Vezina and Hart too after the Crosby fight

Off Topic: Gunnar, why didn't you go blocker side on Julie the Cat? Or atleast try to put a move on her? That was the worst shootout attempt I have ever seen in my life. First of all, you stopped. Is that legal? Second, why did you go glove????? Terrible decision IMO.