• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Real1

DET-PIT Post-Game Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

<--

Way to stick up for Z Jimmy! I have no doubt that Jimmy would have pummeled Crosby if the refs didn't step in.

This is the first game I haven't watched all season, but after watching JIHHHHMMMYYY give it to that putrid little smegma-bleb I have an overwhelming urge to go buy his jersey.

Man, Cindy is one little *****, isn't she?

You could really read Cindy's lips at the end too:

"When my sugar-daddy Bettman gets hold of you he is going to treat you like one of I'veagyni Malkin's gerbils!"

Swear to God...

Crosbitch was doing that crap throughout the whole game! A little bit after Fil's goal, Talbot was pushing him, so Fil pushed back. Then ***** McBitcherson comes from behind Fil and gives him a jab while he's preoccupied with Talbot. There are very few people I hate as much as crosby.

I love how people are more impressed with him losing with composure at the end of the game than his actually great effort in the game. 26 out of 27 verse a defending Stanley Cup team? Great job Jimmy!

Edited by Carman

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I love how people are more impressed with him losing with composure at the end of the game than his actually great effort in the game. 26 out of 27 verse a defending Stanley Cup team? Great job Jimmy!

You're right. Jimmy should have sat back and watched Crosby hack away at Z's back. Losing composure my ass.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

And keeping Sid to a -2.. Awesome Job Wings!!!!:thumbup:

Keep up the Good work Wings.. Long way to go and this was a great step in a good direction....

Well we've seen Jimmy perform like that before. We've never seen him go after someone like that. It's only natural we're going to talk about the new.

Off Topic: Gunnar, why didn't you go blocker side on Julie the Cat? Or atleast try to put a move on her? That was the worst shootout attempt I have ever seen in my life. First of all, you stopped. Is that legal? Second, why did you go glove????? Terrible decision IMO.

Brilliant.

I love how people are more impressed with him losing with composure at the end of the game

Losing composure? Sidney Crosby lost his composure, Howard simply stood up for his teammate by making a "glove save". Losing composure would have been giving Crosby a nice BC-goalstick two hander to the back of the knees like he deserves.

I started a thread that had videos in it but the admins deleted it... :-(

Here is what will be the best video after a few hours of YouTube processing:

http://www.youtube.c...Tvk&feature=sub

What an effing punk. Crosby that is, not Howard. I didn't get to see it initially as I couldn't get a feed to work, so I was going off what all of you were describing.

What? I believe it was actually your hero Crosby that lost composure with those cross-checks at the end after Z owned him (yet again).

Jimmy was just defending his teammate from a punk, sore loser.

You've got to be just completely whacked out on heroine...

How can you say Howard was "losing it" when he was pulling an opponent off of one of his team's star players when the opponent was on his fifth and sixth cheap-shots to your star's back and head??!!? I'm impressed both by his save percentage and by the fact that he didn't hesitate to help Bert go after a known prima-donna who was trying to injure a teammate.

If any player in the league did the exact, identical thing to Cindy after losing the game and the time had expired that the little Pengo-***** did to Z, they would have gotten a suspension.

End of discussion.

Guest Crymson

I love the fact that even though the League is cracking down on shots to the head and everything, we will still see no consequence to sids actions. The guy sat there crosschecking Z in the back and the HEAD knocking his helmet off and still continued to do it. He got frustrated and heard the fans chanting Crosby sucks and he goes out and does that s***. Thats bull and the league should take some kind of action even if just a small fine or something. I'm not saying suspend the guy for the rest of the season, but hes gotta learn that acting like a bab and throwing a temper tantrum and intentionally trying to hurt someone (especially an important player like Z) shouldnt be tolerated. Now i may sound like a giant homer and an even bigger Crosby hater, but that was just ridiculous.

Zetterberg is the bane of Crosby's scoring existence.

I wont lie.. I have had some Sidney love for the last couple weeks thanks to the Olympics.. But the Olympics are long over now and tonight I remember what I really thought of Crosby.. so as of this moment.. Sidney Crosby can go back to sucking on these Red Winged Nuts.

huh? cindy got owned by z so bad he started cross checking him in the side of the head repeatedly before the game was actually over. then he stuck up for a teammate which i will never call "losing composure". but good job trolling like usual, got me apparently