• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Real1

DET-PIT Post-Game Discussion

Rate this topic

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but please don't defend CryBaby Crosby on here... I mean we have to hear about how great he is from the NHL which makes me wanna gag, and now you're trying to say the word class is associated with him - c'mon man you gotta be better than that.

What Crosby does is just annoying. He's never even hurt another player let alone end someone's career...

He's a competitor, I personally don't mind seeing him get into a scrum at the end of a game. I don't hold that against him as the end of the world.

I'm not saying you can't, but I'm just sharing my opinion that's all.

What Crosby does is just annoying. He's never even hurt another player let alone end someone's career...

He's a competitor, I personally don't mind seeing him get into a scrum at the end of a game. I don't hold that against him as the end of the world.

I'm not saying you can't, but I'm just sharing my opinion that's all.

your opinion is valid and I respect it...

All I'm saying is if he can throw cross checks in the back of Zetta and try to throw a cross check "Chris Simon style" into Zetta's face - that's not a scrum in my eyes... that's called being a little girl. Anything after that I'm fine with.. the facewashs, gloved punches, pulling, shoving... but not what was mentioned above...

Anyone also notice that every other Red Wing went to the Bert match-up rather than Crosby?.. HAHA They expected J-ho to beat the sH!t out of him, or well at least handle himself alone! haha. Poor little Crosbitch gets no respect. :tease:

Anyone also notice that every other Red Wing went to the Bert match-up rather than Crosby?.. HAHA They expected J-ho to beat the sH!t out of him, or well at least handle himself alone! haha. Poor little Crosbitch gets no respect. :tease:

At least Crosby has won more fights than Ovechkin.

I mean really it doesn't matter all that much. That was just one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on here. Statements like those, although rare, just shouldn't be said. If you go to other Red Wings forums you hear about how LGW has really gone downhill since the Wings won in '08. That right there was a perfect reminder.

yet you still post here every day=)

yet you still post here every day=)

Haha, well you got me there.

I mean, no other Wings forum comes even close to the amount of people that post here. As annoying as LGW can be, it still has a monopoly over the Wings fans. You post an idea for discussion on HF or RWC and you get crickets. Plus a lot of the more intelligent people on RWC have left because they've been chased out of there by idiots.

The way the forum was before the cup win was still better than it is now. At least, imo since I've been here. While the quality of discussion here isn't anywhere close to some sort of ideal, it's still better than the rest of forums available. Simply put, LGW has the biggest party and in this case the bigger the party the bigger the fun.

And nobody better come back at me with bulls**t that I'm jealous of Crosby or hate too much. I respect his game and his talent, he's one of the best in the game today. I cannot stand his questionable attitude off the ice or on dead whistles or when he pulls crap like this at the end whining and throwing a fit when things don't go his way. I understand frustration, but whacking a guy over and over again like that? Seriously, play with some self control. That's not sending a message, especially when this isn't the playoffs or a playoff series or the like. I'm not jealous of Crosby's game because I know I'm not going to be a professional athlete anytime soon, and I'm certainly not jealous of him when he acts like he did at the end of the game.

This. As frustrating a season as this has been for EVERY Red Wings player, you will never see any of them do something like this. Especially our stars like Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Franzen, Lidstrom. We have a classy organization. Apparently the Penguins & Crosby do not.

Off Topic: Gunnar, why didn't you go blocker side on Julie the Cat? Or atleast try to put a move on her? That was the worst shootout attempt I have ever seen in my life. First of all, you stopped. Is that legal? Second, why did you go glove????? Terrible decision IMO.

Jimmy you are the man. Love the Crosby face wash, glad to see him calling out Crosby too..."He does it all the time and some how he gets away with it."

--Off Topic: Julie the Cat has a strong glove, regardless if she was put in cold, very poor call. It's not like it was Fulton Reed or a Knuckle Puck. Pretty sure once you stop your forward momentum it stops the shoot-out. Also how is it that no one; no fan, no player, no ref saw the puck get stopped. He stopped for god sake, took a slap shot, the net didn't move, and there was no light on. --also how bad is Golbergs glove that he cant stop a slap shot from the top of the circles?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Jimmy you are the man. Love the Crosby face wash, glad to see him calling out Crosby too..."He does it all the time and some how he gets away with it."

--Off Topic: Julie the Cat has a strong glove, regardless if she was put in cold, very poor call. It's not like it was Fulton Reed or a Knuckle Puck. Pretty sure once you stop your forward momentum it stops the shoot-out. Also how is it that no one; no fan, no player, no ref saw the puck get stopped. He stopped for god sake, took a slap shot, the net didn't move, and there was no light on. --also how bad is Golbergs glove that he cant stop a slap shot from the top of the circles?

I KNOW RIGHT!? I mean jesus. Bombay went with a cold goalie, didn't even stretch, and Gunnar went with a Slapper from the top of the circle? What the hell was in his water bottle? I mean as stated, Gunnar doesn't have a Fulton Reed-esque slap shot, which for the record, makes Zdeno Chara's shot look like an absolute muffin, nor was it the knuckle puck, which has never even been saved (blocked by a defender because Russ waited too long, but never saved). The fact that Gunnar not only chose to stop and wind up instead of a little "Dangle, Dangle" just goes to show why Iceland isn't exactly a hockey hotbed.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Great comment from Z about Crosby's actions in the last seconds of the game.

``I knew it was him without turning around,''

:clap:

"I knew it was him as soon as he hit me from behind"

:clap:

That's why Zetterberg gets to bang Emma and Crosby is a virgin...

This is why some people call you a troll

I love how people are more impressed with him losing with composure at the end of the game than his actually great effort in the game. 26 out of 27 verse a defending Stanley Cup team? Great job Jimmy!

You say Jimmy lost his composure but then you say that you like seeing Crosby get into a scrum, really that was a scrum? Ive seen 10 yr olds in a roller league with more manhood then Sid. Sid could "Pronger" somebody and Carman would defend him to the end.

And NBC (not the company the poster :lol:) its posters like you that give guys like Carman a reason to argue and validity in those arguments, for the sake of the other posters hold you tongue, actually more like sit on your hands.

Also im proud Jimmy got in his face somebody has to put that punk in his place

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

This is why some people call you a troll

You say Jimmy lost his composure but then you say that you like seeing Crosby get into a scrum, really that was a scrum? Ive seen 10 yr olds in a roller league with more manhood then Sid. Sid could "Pronger" somebody and Carman would defend him to the end.

And NBC (not the company the poster :lol:) its posters like you that give guys like Carman a reason to argue and validity in those arguments, for the sake of the other posters hold you tongue, actually more like sit on your hands.

Also im proud Jimmy got in his face somebody has to put that punk in his place

this.

“I don’t know what he was doing,’’ Crosby said. “It was one of those things, a couple guys battling at the end. I knew the linesman was in there. I don’t know whether (Howard) wanted a free shot, but I don’t think it was any place for him to be.’’

To all wondering why we here at LGW hate Crosby with a fire filled passion. That quote says it all. If you are going to hack away at one of our best players at the end of the game because you lost and were held off the score sheet, do you really not expect people on the other team to defend their player.

Howie may have had no business coming after you but you had no business cross checking Hank 4-5 times as and after the end game buzzer.

So EFF YOU CROSBY. You are a steaming pile of s***!

I KNOW RIGHT!? I mean jesus. Bombay went with a cold goalie, didn't even stretch, and Gunnar went with a Slapper from the top of the circle? What the hell was in his water bottle? I mean as stated, Gunnar doesn't have a Fulton Reed-esque slap shot, which for the record, makes Zdeno Chara's shot look like an absolute muffin, nor was it the knuckle puck, which has never even been saved (blocked by a defender because Russ waited too long, but never saved). The fact that Gunnar not only chose to stop and wind up instead of a little "Dangle, Dangle" just goes to show why Iceland isn't exactly a hockey hotbed.

Guys, don't blame me. The coach lost it for himself.