• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Real1

DET-PIT Post-Game Discussion

Rate this topic

i was sitting 3 feet from where that all started. 1) the arena was not kind to sid and he couldnt handle the wings fans chanting sidney sucks lmao i watched the guys game completly melt on that acount last night.

Sid better suck it up because things are only going to get worse for him in Detroit. Detroit fans are brutal!

If a simple "Crosby Sucks" chant can get him off his game, word is going to get around fast to the rest of the 28 cities.

Sid better suck it up because things are only going to get worse for him in Detroit. Detroit fans are brutal!

If a simple "Crosby Sucks" chant can get him off his game, word is going to get around fast to the rest of the 28 cities.

It's seemed to hinder his progress so far in his career hasn't it?

I mean he's 22 years old already and only has one Stanley Cup and one Hart. :ph34r:

I mean he's 22 years old already and only has one Stanley Cup and one Hart. :ph34r:

Well my point is this could be the start of something he may have to deal with. It's like in Baseball when pitchers find out a player can't hit a certain pitch, word gets around fast to the rest of the League.

But I get what you're trying to do here.

Well my point is this could be the start of something he may have to deal with. It's like in Baseball when pitchers find out a player can't hit a certain pitch, word gets around fast to the rest of the League.

But I get what you're trying to do here.

Funny you bring that up.

Yzerman says this.

"His game has evolved in every year. He's a complete player, much like Michael Jordan in basketball. Every year, they tried to fine something wrong with his game, and he just kept getting better and better," said Yzerman.

reguardless of what sid has done so far im sure he intends on doing more...and if he can't take the knocks like that the worst is to come for him. If WHEN sid does that to the wrong person, he isant gonna be mr. popular no more. Everyone will jump of the sid express and the poster BOY of the nhl will be nomore.

Guest scottj

we get it carman... please just go to letsgopens or something

i'm surprised you haven't discovered that that is where you belong

we get it carman... please just go to letsgopens or something

i'm surprised you haven't discovered that that is where you belong

I don't get this.

I can't be an avid Wing's fan because I think Sidney Crosby is a great player?

Geez guess I should sell my season tickets then. Thanks for your input.

Edited by Carman

Ssshhhhhhhh! He's desparately trying to make his boyfriend look good after his embarrasing performance last night.

esteef

Oh no!!! One bad regular season game while he has already lead his team to a playoff spot and consecutive SCF appearances, how embarrassing.

how do we get so lucky to have these classic moments as fans, hasek on gaborik, franzen taking kanes mouthguard, datsyuk bring two sharks together, now jimmy letting sindy smell the glove

I don't get this.

I completely agree with you here. I am an avid Detroit Red Wings fan, but I am also a hockey fan. I have season tickets to the Griffins and get the NHL Center Ice package because I love to watch and attend hockey games. I have favorite players that I love to watch like Ovechkin. I am not too wild about the Penguins, but I think Crosby is a great player and I like to watch Chris Kunitz because he was a Ferris State Bulldog hockey player and a 2 time cup champion. Just because I think Crosby is a great player doesn't make me less of a Wings fan that's for sure. Anyone who claims otherwise is an idiot. End of discussion.

I completely agree with you here. I am an avid Detroit Red Wings fan, but I am also a hockey fan. I have season tickets to the Griffins and get the NHL Center Ice package because I love to watch and attend hockey games. I have favorite players that I love to watch like Ovechkin. I am not too wild about the Penguins, but I think Crosby is a great player and I like to watch Chris Kunitz because he was a Ferris State Bulldog hockey player and a 2 time cup champion. Just because I think Crosby is a great player doesn't make me less of a Wings fan that's for sure. Anyone who claims otherwise is an idiot. End of discussion.

well before you end your discussion read some of carmans posts and then come back to us.

but back on track...crosby has to be so pissed when he plays the wings. he gets shut down more so then not. that has to be frustrating for a player of his caliber and the way he is pushed on everyone to fail like that. he knows how he should be playing against the D-WINGS but he just can;t do it. It;s like beating off and your mom walking in right before you get to blow....frustrating. :P

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

I don't get this.

No it is your constant baiting that goes unchecked by the mods that is the reason you should leave this board.

You admit it yourself that you are doing it yet you are never ever reprimanded for you constant drivel, like for instance the amount of times you attack the character of Red Wings Players on a Red Wings Forum. You claim to be a avid wings fan yet in this very thread you make comments about Z's heart, you make these comments in every single thread that Crosby's name comes up in. And not in a constructive manner but in a baiting manner.

Reading your crap is as annoying as the Crosby bashers.

Most of the people you are "arguing" with won't change their opinion no matter what you say, and if some one can not admit the talent Crosby is, what makes you think they know jack s*** about hockey?

You are wasting your time and being a troll.

Oh, and spare me you are fighting immaturity with immaturity speech, you are just being a troll and trying to get reactions out of people.

This board is so f-ed up now.

Man do I miss this board circa 2006! People calling for Crosby to be "Moored" or saying Z have no heart are all in the same group, trolls and are hockey ignorant!

As I typed this a mod actually did something!

Edited by Opie

Guest screwdahawks

Classy.

Man you really have to live in a vacuum to not see that ***** for what he really is and defend a no-class dickwad like Crosby. I don't hate him I just think he is a f***in coward.. If he had a problem with Z then why didn't he drop his f***in gloves and challenge him like a man instead of attacking with his stick from behind like a goddamn *****? Every time I've ever seen him in a scuffle it's always from behind like when he socked the guy in the nuts. f***in dirtbag.

Guest screwdahawks

Funny you bring that up.

Yzerman says this.

Just goes to show that Yzerman has enough class to be nice. I'm sure everyone noticed that NOWHERE in that quote did he mention CLASS or LEADERSHIP while discussing the dickwad.....

Oh no!!! One bad regular season game while he has already lead his team to a playoff spot and consecutive SCF appearances, how embarrassing.

These are quite the boon for your post count aren't they.

It must get old refreshing the page to make sure you don't miss a rebuttal though.<_<

I guess the trade off is worth it.