• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

You should never wish death on anyone...

Rate this topic

This might be a stupid question, but is there any way for the league or the owners to remove him?

Yes, but the owners love him. And he runs the league... so really it's just the fans, players and some of the management who dislikes him.

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Why bother replacing him? Whoever is in that job is going to be hated. He's an authority figure and humans are inherently rebellious.

ye thats why everyone hates Roger Goodel of the Nfl, that guy is great.

I don't know about you guys, but I pray for Bettman...

I pray his breaks go out running down a hill, I pray a flower pot falls from a windowsill and knocks him in the head like I'd like to. I pray his birthday comes and nobody calls. I pray he's flying high, when his engine stalls. I pray all his dreams never come true. Wherever you are Bettman, I pray for you.

So then the owners do have an option to vote him out by rule?

:unsure:

Yes, but the majority of them think he's doing a good job.

In an ideal world they would toss him to the curb like a cheap hooker, but I doubt it ever happens.

Edited by puffy

Why bother replacing him? Whoever is in that job is going to be hated. He's an authority figure and humans are inherently rebellious.

Not true i think if someone comes in who knows about hockey and business we will be alright this guy is just a tool....Nevermind Yzerman should take his job instead of GMing somewhere

Not true i think if someone comes in who knows about hockey and business we will be alright this guy is just a tool....Nevermind Yzerman should take his job instead of GMing somewhere

Aren't commissioners always hated these days? I wouldn't like to see him hated so much.

lol ok i wasn't serious about Yzerman just threw that out there for a reaction..but i think it should be a GM type of guy that replaces Buttman, guy who knows about hockey and the business side of the game as well.

But Brian Burke already thinks he's the commish.