• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Z and D for the C

Will Filppula hit 40 points?

Rate this topic

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All of you guys are right, actually doing something at a high level and having far more exposure dosen't help one understand the game at all. :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself you fully understand the game from your postion on your couch, maybe you can scout your beer leagues for the whole 8 games you play a year. Either way it beats putting words in other people's mouths, ignoring all the facts I stated, and continue to belive that there are really well over a 100 players with more talent than Hudler in the league.

You are using the fact that you've played on a (supposedly) high level as a "I'm right, you're wrong"-card. That's just a ****** thing to do.

Like a previous poster said, get over yourself.

wow did this drift off topic. Its now a forum for EZBAKETHAGANGSTA to brag about what he thinks is awsome about himself.

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA is so cool, if only I had a friend like him. Wonder if he'll give me an autograph if I ask nicely?

wow did this drift off topic. Its now a forum for EZBAKETHAGANGSTA to brag about what he thinks is awsome about himself.

This sounds more like jealousy on your part to me.

Argue the points, not the poster. If you feel like EZ making it a point to mention he played upper levels of hockey, then don't address it. That will make things much easier.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

You are using the fact that you've played on a (supposedly) high level as a "I'm right, you're wrong"-card. That's just a ****** thing to do.

Like a previous poster said, get over yourself.

To be fair, I also provided stats and anecdotal evidence to back up my claims after being ravegedly attacked for stating my opinion on Hudler. I stated early on that there was no point arguing the difference in opinion (albeit in a conceited way), as no matter what someone told me, I will not be swayed into thinking a diffirent way throguh means of an internet arguement. My intentions were not to derail this thread, but apparently some people had their internet egos hurt about my opinion about how I most probably understand hockey moreso than the average poster here. With that being said you're right, just drop it this topic is not about me, nor did I try to make it about me, I had no Idea people would be in such an uproar about me stating my opinion. Lets get back on topic of Filppula playing great...

and for the record I have offered numerous times to show who I am along with ample proof through means of P.Ming me, and the few who have taken me on the offer have accepeted it. Just wanted to say since it seems as if you doubt my claim and find me an attetion *****.

Argue the points, not the poster. If you feel like EZ making it a point to mention he played upper levels of hockey, then don't address it. That will make things much easier.

sorry momblush.gif

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

This forum is now a place for Hossa4life to disagree with my point of view and tell me my OPINION is wrong, and try to make fun of me. Seriously, you are one of the most hypocritical posters on this board, in only one post did I really "self-promote" and that was only to show a view point. The rest was in defense, it dosen't matter how many more agree with you than me, you will never be able to change my opinion or prove I am wrong or right, as there is absouloutly no statiscal evidence either way. I would assume that common sense would at least lead toa moderate declartion to my side, but once again I made the grave misconception that the average IQ in this forum is more than 90. You're just frustrated that I called you out, and still have yet to supply a decent rebuttal other than "get over yourself".

Being Conceited is not synonomous with being wrong.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

This forum is now a place for Hossa4life to disagree with my point of view and tell me my OPINION is wrong, and try to make fun of me. Seriously, you are one of the most hypocritical posters on this board, in only one post did I really "self-promote" and that was only to show a view point. The rest was in defense, it dosen't matter how many more agree with you than me, you will never be able to change my opinion or prove I am wrong or right, as there is absouloutly no statiscal evidence either way. I would assume that common sense would at least lead toa moderate declartion to my side, but once again I made the grave misconception that the average IQ in this forum is more than 90. You're just frustrated that I called you out, and still have yet to supply a decent rebuttal other than "get over yourself".

Being Conceited is not synonomous with being wrong.

i disagree and your opinion is wrong. You are fat. You said it not me and i just want to stay on topic.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

i disagree and your opinion is wrong. You are fat. You said it not me and i just want to stay on topic.

Brilliant rebuttal, as usual. You took everything I said you did, and did it litearly, wow what a sarcastic dynamo.

I think Flip will get 40+

lol at the if you take this player and gave him attributes from this player, the other player be an even better player. Really? Just because someone spends alot of time around something doesnt necessarily make you have a higher acumen for the subeject in question. And how do you know that if you gave Huds Hossa body size and skating ability it wouldnt have changed Huds work ethic and personality. Hudler may have raw talent but b/c he is small and a bad skater he would have to work harder then say a Hossa who can skate and has the body size. And your assessment isnt that hard to make so until you find a cure for lets say cancer, then get over yourself.

Well if you gave Chara, Lidstrom's hockey smarts well then Chara would be so uber theyd have to make a new league just for him

I think Flip will get 40+

lol at the if you take this player and gave him attributes from this player, the other player be an even better player. Really? Just because someone spends alot of time around something doesnt necessarily make you have a higher acumen for the subeject in question. And how do you know that if you gave Huds Hossa body size and skating ability it wouldnt have changed Huds work ethic and personality. Hudler may have raw talent but b/c he is small and a bad skater he would have to work harder then say a Hossa who can skate and has the body size. And your assessment isnt that hard to make so until you find a cure for lets say cancer, then get over yourself.

Well if you gave Chara, Lidstrom's hockey smarts well then Chara would be so uber theyd have to make a new league just for him

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

If you gave me datsyuk's hands, chara's body, and helm's speed i would be almost as good as EZ.

Edited by Hossa4Life

and for the record I have offered numerous times to show who I am along with ample proof through means of P.Ming me, and the few who have taken me on the offer have accepeted it. Just wanted to say since it seems as if you doubt my claim and find me an attetion *****.

This is the internet. I've been around long enough to know not to take everyone on their word.

That doesn't mean I believe you are making stuff up though, and I'm not gonna start PM'ing you for some elaborate proof, because honestly I couldn't give less of a crap if you are Wayne Gretzky or Bobby Orr. I don't really find it all that relevant if you played hockey in what.. the OHL or WHL or GMHL or some other league I couldn't name one team or player in. It doesn't make you the authority on everything hockey-related. In fact it doesn't make you the authority on ANYTHING hockey related.

Now if you told me you were Hakan Andersson, maybe then I'd say "hey, this guy knows what he's talking about!" but other than that.. keep your personal "accomplishments" seperate from whatever point your trying to make on internet message boards.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Sorry to interrupt but....

3051722827_71840bc33f_o.jpg

Well technically he will hardly break 40 :hehe:

I have to say I'm majorly disappointed in his finish to the season. I think his season is still a success being that before going cold, he had 28 points in 33 games after getting back from his injury and finished with an overall 52 point pace. Let's hope he makes up for the crappy last 9 games with another great playoffs. :thumbup:

Edited by Z and D for the C

I have to say I'm majorly disappointed in his finish to the season. I think his season is still a success being that before going cold, he had 28 points in 33 games after getting back from his injury and finished with an overall 52 point pace. Let's hope he makes up for the crappy last 9 games with another great playoffs. :thumbup:

The playoffs are the only part of the season that matters. If Val can set new career highs in pts/goals this playoff run then he can call this a successful season. :thumbup:

Yeah disappointing end to the regular season (his +/- got on track then took a beating) but he ALWAYS lifts his game for the playoffs and really, that's all that matters. Go Val! :thumbup:

yeah, not that +/- is a huge stat, necessarily, but i did enjoy when he was, what, like plus-eight in three games or something like that, and up in the positives. overall, i don't think a 52 point pace is too bad for val...let's hope he brings it in the playoffs!!! :thumbup:

yeah, not that +/- is a huge stat, necessarily, but i did enjoy when he was, what, like plus-eight in three games or something like that, and up in the positives. overall, i don't think a 52 point pace is too bad for val...let's hope he brings it in the playoffs!!! :thumbup:

He is money in the playoffs.