• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#61 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,258 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:26 AM

He currently has 34 points and there are 9 games left in the season. Next year should be the break out season for him.
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#62 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:28 AM

Certainly possible, and the whole "I played hockey most my life so I know more and you aren't as smart as me" shtick is bulls**t.

#63 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:44 AM

He currently has 34 points and there are 9 games left in the season. Next year should be the break out season for him.

I think this has already been a breakout season, considering he has been injured. He was one of our best players right when the season started. He has 34 points in 46 games, that's about 0,74 points per game. If he would be able to be healthy next season and played like he had all this season (yes, not just the past three games) he would end up with +60 points (82x0,74). So basically this season pace is 20 points better than the last season. Pretty good IMO.

Edited by Finnish Wing, 25 March 2010 - 08:45 AM.

Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!

#64 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

Considering that Hudler was WELL WITHIN the top 100 in scorers, and was top 20 in the league in points per over TOI, I question your ability to back up such a bulls*** claim.

Also, if your reading comprehension wasn't as bad as your hockey talent analysis, you would realise I said Hudler had some of the most PURE TALENT, I.E. Stick Handeling, Vision, Shot Placement, not overall player, or body. Do not put words in my mouth, or anything else for that matter, I'm not your boyfriend.

When you watch several hours of film a week for your entire childhood or make it to a a level of Hockey where you get paid than you can refute my talent analysis. Hossa is obviously a better player than Hudler, but most of his strengths were due to his impressive ability to maintain the puck and his ridiculous speed. Hudler has neither of these, but that does not mean he dosen't have more pure talent.

At one point in time Hudler was considered to be of phenom potential, and through the majority of his teens was considered to be one of the players in the world for his age. The only reason he did not dominate more (notice I say more, since he was among league leaders in points per TOI), was due to his body, if you gave Hossa Hudler's body he would most probably not make it to the NHL.

wow get over yourself. What nhl team are you on now.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#65 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

wow get over yourself. What nhl team are you on now.

Haha. 'My name is EZ and my penis is bigger than yours'.

#66 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

Haha. 'My name is EZ and my penis is bigger than yours'.

you have a small penis. Until you you use your penis to a level that lets you get paid dont refute my penis analysis.

Edited by Hossa4Life, 25 March 2010 - 03:15 PM.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#67 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:15 PM

you have a small penis. Until you you use your penis to a level that makes you get paid dont refute my penis analysis.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness. I'm in a computer lab doing statistics and I literally busted out laughing. This is definitely being Sig'd!!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#68 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:28 PM

you have a small penis. Until you you use your penis to a level that lets you get paid dont refute my penis analysis.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#69 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,258 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

I think this has already been a breakout season, considering he has been injured. He was one of our best players right when the season started. He has 34 points in 46 games, that's about 0,74 points per game. If he would be able to be healthy next season and played like he had all this season (yes, not just the past three games) he would end up with +60 points (82x0,74). So basically this season pace is 20 points better than the last season. Pretty good IMO.

I want to see Flip play a full season healthy and see what he can do; but yes, you are correct, he has been playing very well this year. No guessing ya know?
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#70 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

All of you guys are right, actually doing something at a high level and having far more exposure dosen't help one understand the game at all. I'm going to go read a few books about climbing Mt. Everest, and than climb ontop of my driveway, so I can fully experiance what it is like to be a professional MT. Climber. I can then go onto websites about MT climbing and talk s*** to people who actually climb decent leveld cliffs. :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself you fully understand the game from your postion on your couch, maybe you can scout your beer leagues for the whole 8 games you play a year. Either way it beats putting words in other people's mouths, ignoring all the facts I stated, and continue to belive that there are really well over a 100 players with more talent than Hudler in the league. Normally I'd give people the benifit of the doubt, but this forum has continued to amaze me with the general idiocy and "follow the popular opinion" mentality.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA, 25 March 2010 - 05:17 PM.

Victory Honda Forever.

Like my posts? Contact Hossa4life for information regarding my fan club

#71 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

All of you guys are right, actually doing something at a high level and having far more exposure dosen't help one understand the game at all. Posted Image

Keep telling yourself you fully understand the game from your postion on your couch, maybe you can scout your beer leagues for the whole 8 games you play a year. Either way it beats putting words in other people's mouths, ignoring all the facts I stated, and continue to belive that there are really well over a 100 players with more talent than Hudler in the league.

if only we all could have played at the best arena in the world, artic pond. I mean it seats close to 30 people!!! You have so much hockey talent and knowledge. How can you even stand talking to us untalented and uninformed losers.Posted Image

Edited by Hossa4Life, 25 March 2010 - 05:16 PM.

Posted Image

#72 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

if only we all could have played at the best arena in the world, artic pond. I mean it seats close to 30 people!!! You have so much hockey talent and knowledge. How can you even stand talking to us untalented and uninformed losers.Posted Image

So you honestly do not think that being around something significantly more than another person would aid in one knoweldge?

And for the record it was more 2-4 thousand on avearge.
Victory Honda Forever.

#73 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

So you honestly do not think that being around something significantly more than another person would aid in one knoweldge?

Your ego is unbelieveable. There are like 4 rows on one side of the arena. It cant seat anywhere near 2-4 thousand. it would be luckey to seat 500.

Posted Image

#74 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

Your ego is unbelieveable. There are like 4 rows on one side of the arena. It cant seat anywhere near 2-4 thousand. it would be luckey to seat 500.

You realize I'm talking about the OHL not my tripple A team correct?
Victory Honda Forever.

#75 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

Uhh what? Maybe I'm thinking of a different arctic pond but there is no chance that place holds 2-4 thousand.

Nvm: either way I really don't think it matters what level of hockey you played at as long as you make the points. So how about we drop it? Okay?

Edited by Doc Holliday, 25 March 2010 - 05:27 PM.

Posted Image

#76 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

All of you guys are right, actually doing something at a high level and having far more exposure dosen't help one understand the game at all. :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself you fully understand the game from your postion on your couch, maybe you can scout your beer leagues for the whole 8 games you play a year. Either way it beats putting words in other people's mouths, ignoring all the facts I stated, and continue to belive that there are really well over a 100 players with more talent than Hudler in the league.

You are using the fact that you've played on a (supposedly) high level as a "I'm right, you're wrong"-card. That's just a ****** thing to do.

Like a previous poster said, get over yourself.

#77 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

wow did this drift off topic. Its now a forum for EZBAKETHAGANGSTA to brag about what he thinks is awsome about himself.

Posted Image

#78 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

wow did this drift off topic. Its now a forum for EZBAKETHAGANGSTA to brag about what he thinks is awsome about himself.

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA is so cool, if only I had a friend like him. Wonder if he'll give me an autograph if I ask nicely?

#79 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

This sounds more like jealousy on your part to me.

Argue the points, not the poster. If you feel like EZ making it a point to mention he played upper levels of hockey, then don't address it. That will make things much easier.

Posted Image

#80 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

You are using the fact that you've played on a (supposedly) high level as a "I'm right, you're wrong"-card. That's just a ****** thing to do.

Like a previous poster said, get over yourself.

To be fair, I also provided stats and anecdotal evidence to back up my claims after being ravegedly attacked for stating my opinion on Hudler. I stated early on that there was no point arguing the difference in opinion (albeit in a conceited way), as no matter what someone told me, I will not be swayed into thinking a diffirent way throguh means of an internet arguement. My intentions were not to derail this thread, but apparently some people had their internet egos hurt about my opinion about how I most probably understand hockey moreso than the average poster here. With that being said you're right, just drop it this topic is not about me, nor did I try to make it about me, I had no Idea people would be in such an uproar about me stating my opinion. Lets get back on topic of Filppula playing great...

and for the record I have offered numerous times to show who I am along with ample proof through means of P.Ming me, and the few who have taken me on the offer have accepeted it. Just wanted to say since it seems as if you doubt my claim and find me an attetion *****.
Victory Honda Forever.