• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Direct TV & Fox Sports Detroit PLUS

Rate this topic

does anyone know if DirecTV got rid of FSD+? I can only find FSD HD on channel 664 (which used to be FSD +) Sorry if this in the wrong place. Thanks!

I will add that the reason I ask is the other day when the CCHA Championship was on FSD, the Wings game started on FSD+ then migrated over to FSD when the CCHA was over. Usually channel 664 is FSD+, but when I switched up to 664, it said FSDHD and the guide said CCHA Championship also it said I didn't have this channel and to call blah blah to order. I couldn't find FSD+ anywhere and with a Wings game coming up soon on FSD+, I was hoping that I just couldn't find as opposed to DirecTV getting rid of it.

Edited by LeftWinger

To my knowledge, it doesn't exist on DirecTV. They offer 'FSNa' in which the 'a' obviously stands for 'alternate', which I would imagine being FSD+, but there's never anything on it for me.

Frustrating, I know. Even with the free preview of NHL Network (Who said they were double-heading along with CBC) I couldn't see the beginning of the Wings game.