conkline-surprise1.jpg

STL Ty Conklin
10-8-1, 2.49 GAA, .920 SV %, 4 SO

fantasy_g_jhoward1_300.jpg
DET Jimmy Howard
29-15-9, 2.30 GAA, .920 SV %, 1 SO

riples187i.png
STL Roman Polak (shoulder) questionable

DET Daniel Clary (groin) questionable, Patrick Eaves (head) out, Kirk Maltby (shoulder surgery) out

Next Game
MIN.gif
3/26, Minnesota at Detroit ; 7:30 EST, Joe Louis Arena

Edited by Hockeytown0001

great gdt as usual hockeytown :thumbup:

just a question, what ever happened to aflac and his GDT's?

the blues has been a big dissapointment all season. after last years playoffs i never could have thought that they would miss the playoffs this year..

alex steen is a bright spot as of late, he really seems to have find his spark. i wish berglund got more ice time and more confidence from the coach tho, he was such a promising prospect and i thought he would have made a bigger bang at this point. but he seems to get very little ice time and no real oppurtunity to make an impact , i dunno

BTW, is it just me or are the two opening games vs the blues in stockholm still in your mind from time to time? it just left a bad taste which wont go away..

Hockeytown has done a wonderful job with GDT's.. I think Aflac does the Playoff GDT's (though maybe he retired)

We MUST win this one with CGY winning last night.. Hopefully conks doesn't decide to play lights out.

GO WINGS

I hope this game isn't a letdown after the Wings played so great against the Pens. They need to keep playing like that.

4-2 Wings.

alex steen is a bright spot as of late, he really seems to have find his spark. i wish berglund got more ice time and more confidence from the coach tho, he was such a promising prospect and i thought he would have made a bigger bang at this point. but he seems to get very little ice time and no real oppurtunity to make an impact , i dunno

The 2nd year is often rough.. Berglund will come around.

I want to make sure everyone knows this. Before you start complaining about the fans here on LGW how we are getting to be this or that how about you go look at the st louis blues boards and then tell us what you think about this board and its fans. geez man its bad overthere.

anyways we win finally against these nuckleheads at home.

I want to make sure everyone knows this. Before you start complaining about the fans here on LGW how we are getting to be this or that how about you go look at the st louis blues boards and then tell us what you think about this board and its fans. geez man its bad overthere.

anyways we win finally against these nuckleheads at home.

Blues fans don't exactly hold a reputation of being classy.

Guest mindfly

Dan Cleary will return, Meech fill in the spot for Eaves and Lebda is a healthy scratch, per Mlive.com

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/03/dan_cleary_returns_to_the_line.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+detroit-redwings+%28Detroit+Red+Wings+-+MLive.com%29

And don't underestimate St.Louis they are the best road team in western conference (22-11-4, conference-best 48 points)

Edited by mindfly

Blues fans don't exactly hold a reputation of being classy.

You're not kidding...

dmiles2186 wrote:

I say we dress King, Janssen, Crombeen, and Winchester. Because tonight, we crack skulls. If we aren't making the playoffs, neither are the Wings.*

This, and call up Ogie Oglethorpe. This is the game where the Blues can make a difference--by beating the s*** out of those *******. Who cares about the score. The only stat I want to see at the end of the game is PIMs and suspensions. Run 'em. Stick 'em. Hack 'em. Smash 'em. (Frank) 'em.

perhaps this fella would benefit from some anger management!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

You're not kidding...

dmiles2186 wrote:

I say we dress King, Janssen, Crombeen, and Winchester. Because tonight, we crack skulls. If we aren't making the playoffs, neither are the Wings.*

This, and call up Ogie Oglethorpe. This is the game where the Blues can make a difference--by beating the s*** out of those *******. Who cares about the score. The only stat I want to see at the end of the game is PIMs and suspensions. Run 'em. Stick 'em. Hack 'em. Smash 'em. (Frank) 'em.

perhaps this fella would benefit from some anger management!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Gotta love them.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

I was at this one.

ha i was just gonna post that. but you beat me too it!

oh well i forgot one and this one im sure some of you remember (:

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Wings 4

Blues 0

Val with 2, Z, Mule, J-Ho with the shutout

On a sidenote is anyone finding it a little weird that everytime you click on a page there seems to be a guy lifting his shirt saying "I got ripped in 4 weeks". I just saw one where 3 guys were lifting their shirts up at once :blink:

Wings 4

Blues 0

On a sidenote is anyone finding it a little weird that everytime you click on a page there seems to be a guy lifting his shirt saying "I got ripped in 4 weeks". I just saw one where 3 guys were lifting their shirts up at once :blink:

:sly:

Wings 4

Blues 0

those ads are EVERYWHERE nowadays. not just on LGW, but on every ******* page i visit lol