• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

those ads are EVERYWHERE nowadays. not just on LGW, but on every ******* page i visit lol

Firefox and AdBlock+.

I never see ads.

Anywhere.

Ever.

Wings will win. I hope the goonery is minimal.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

The Blues take a lot of penalties, so if the Wings special teams come through tonight, they should be able to sustain their position in the standings.

just a question, what ever happened to aflac and his GDT's?

The last time I created a GDT was Detroit @ Pittsburgh Game 6 in 2008. Just like what Costanza would do, go out on top! :P

I wouldn't mind doing them again, but Hockeytown001's got it covered as it is. I could be backup though if he ever needs a break. I know sometimes they can be time consuming to create, but we both know it's for a good cause dammit!

Guest mindfly

Wings 4

Blues 0

Val with 2, Z, Mule, J-Ho with the shutout

On a sidenote is anyone finding it a little weird that everytime you click on a page there seems to be a guy lifting his shirt saying "I got ripped in 4 weeks". I just saw one where 3 guys were lifting their shirts up at once :blink:

It's weird though, howard has been playing great and have many games this season with 1-2goals against but he has just one shutout while this average goalie elliot playing for sens just got back-to-back shutouts and 4th of the season i believe.

Firefox and AdBlock+.

I never see ads.

Anywhere.

Ever.

Wings will win. I hope the goonery is minimal.

This times a million. It's so simple, I don't know why everyone doesn't do it? Maybe they are young and are using their parent's computers?

The Blues take a lot of penalties, so if the Wings special teams come through tonight, they should be able to sustain their position in the standings.

The last time I created a GDT was Detroit @ Pittsburgh Game 6 in 2008. Just like what Costanza would do, go out on top! :P

I wouldn't mind doing them again, but Hockeytown001's got it covered as it is. I could be backup though if he ever needs a break. I know sometimes they can be time consuming to create, but we both know it's for a good cause dammit!

Holy crap, it's a ghost! i haven't seen you in forever! How's it going these days?

Guest mindfly

Konnan i installed this adblock+ add on but how do i disable all the ads? i tried disable some of the stuff but then this forum got really weird, all white and s***

Think i got it to work now :) no adds on this site

Edited by mindfly

I was just thinking that too, your GDT's were unreal, no knock on hockeytown001. Were pretty spoiled on this forum with 2 members that are so dedicated.

Going to the game tonight with a s***-ton of people on a party bus. Most of my softball team, my girl, both my roomies and my roomie's girl.

We are going to be very loud, wearing our jerseys and also likely pretty drunk by the end. Will try to post some pictures.

I have a friend from St. Louis I need to hassle, hehe. Go Wings!

Guest ZetterbergFourty

WIN THE ******* HOCKEY GAME! THOSE LEAF-LOADED FLAMES DONT DESERVE A PLAYOFF SPOT! (AS IF DETROIT DOES REALLY BUT WHATEVER!) GO WINGS GO!!

this game kinda scares me the same way the edmonton one did, having said that, wings win 5-2 dats,franzen,homer,fil,Z.

dont worry, if the blues goon it up we have our secret weapon...... JIMM-EH!

The difference being the Wings should know to never underestimate the Blues.

Current Streaks

Regular Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 overtime)

Home: 3-game winning streak (1 overtime).

Historical Regular Season Streaks vs. St. Louis

Overall: 2-game losing streak

Home: 3-game losing streak (1 shutout).

Last Ten Games

Last Ten Games – Regular Season

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL.

Last Ten Games - Historical Regular Season vs. St. Louis

Overall: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL.

Home: 4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL.

Record on this Date

March 24.

This is the 27th game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 26 games:

11W-12L-2T-0OTL-1SOL.

LGW.

Another huge opportunity for 2 points tonight. This game is definitely no gimmie though. The Blues have been a pretty hot team lately. And more specifically, Conklin has been hot lately. Not sure if they're going to start him or not. But either way, I'm expecting a close competitive game. Of course though I have the Wings coming out on top. GO RED WINGS!!!

Red Wings 4 (Hank, Franzen, Miller, Bertuzzi)

Blues 2

buddy, I love the math skills. Somehow we win 4-1 yet our guys get 5 goals added to their stats sheet.

:) My math skills are OK. Homer's one will be disallowed, but I decided to count it anyway.