• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

^agreed

There didn't appear to be intent to head-hunt, but Backes is a spot-picker, and I wouldn't put it past him to try to injure one of our players.

Hopefully Rafalski doesn't have any lasting effects, didn't appear to affect him much the rest of the game.

Speaking of injuries, any word on Holmstrom?

Some people really can't.

Yzerman forbid we focus on the positives of the team instead of focus on bashing a goaltender who has helped this team win two cups and is the winningest in its history.

Can't you just let these posts go? Ozgood is so irrelevant I even forgot how to spell his name.

^agreed

There didn't appear to be intent to head-hunt, but Backes is a spot-picker, and I wouldn't put it past him to try to injure one of our players.

Hopefully Rafalski doesn't have any lasting effects, didn't appear to affect him much the rest of the game.

Speaking of injuries, any word on Holmstrom?

He is fine as far as I know.

We got back late last night from Deetroit and I want it known that we did our part in bringing big wins to the boyz in red.

As for mental notes from the Blues' game...It seemed to all happen in double-time. The game flew by.

Cleary looked feisty in his comeback.

The second Blues' goal was not a good one, but you all probably know that by now.

Jackman was his old a-hole, cheap-shotting self and was wahing to the ref when he was in the penalty box. What a loser!

Again, I didn't notice anybody screwing up majorly, although the first period was pretty iffy on the Wings' part.

As we were leaving, saw Murph up in his little broadcast niche. Yelled, "Hey, Larry!" He looked down, smiled and acknowledged me. So I flashed the #16 on my jersey and he nodded again and did a thumbs-up. Don't know why I thought he'd understand I was signifying the importance of DEEfence, but he seemed to. Then again, maybe he was just being polite. :cool:

Oh yeah. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but there WAS an octopus thrown on the ice during the Penguins' game. And there was Big Al waving it from the door! And I swear I saw him give a finger to no one else but Bettman.