• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings1110

prospects 2010-2011

Rate this topic

Which prospects will make the jump to the big club next year? which prospects will play for Griffins? If not on the wings of Griffins where will prospects be playing?

some prospects that may make the jump to the wings:

Abdelkader(he will for sure idk if to even count him as a prospect)

kindl

Ritola

Mursak(may get in a few games pending injuries)

prospects that may make the jup to the Griffins(from juniors, college, Europe):

Brendan Smith

Gustav Nyquist

Brent Raedeke

Willie Coetzee

Bian Lashoff

Julien Cayer?

thoughts on any others?

Wouldn't be too surprised to see Andersson and Axelsson make the jump from the SEL to GR. Hopefully Axelsson fares a bit better this time around, he's done quite well since leaving the GR earlier this season. Ferraro hopefully is ready next for the AHL next year as well.

Edited by ceebs

im pumped about seeing Lashoff make the jump up to the Griffins next year. i had season tickets last year, and went to every home playoff game last year, this kid was a man among boys. the way i remember it, he is only 19 now right???

as for the rest, everyone knows Abdelkader and Kindl will be in the D next year, with Ritola and Mursak most likely starting the year in GR, being the primary callups in case of injuries. I also wouldnt be too surprised to see Sergei Kolosov get some time in the NHL next year, it seems like the Wings are pretty high on this kid.

Tomas Tatar might get a look as well, all though this is his first year in America. he has put up some really good numbers so far for GR.

What about guys like Jamie Tardiff and Francis Pare???

Edited by shaeb30

I don't think that Tardif will ever get more than sporadic (if any) time with Detroit.

Almqvist will hopefully make the transition from HV71's junior team to the main team (where he has been doing well in the playoffs, I think that he has a goal and an assist so far in three playoff games).

How has Tatar been closing out the season with GR? I stopped following him just prior to the Olympics.

I think that Tatar has started to slow down. The long season is starting to get to him. I know he was a healthy scratch for a few games earlier on in March. Not sure if he has played lately.