• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dangledangle

100 Point season appreciation

Rate this topic

Considering the way the season started, I didnt think 100 would be possible. However as we sit with 9 games left we only need 13 to crack the 100 point season mark for the TENTH yes tenth consecutive time! If everyone recalls we broke the record last year when we hit nine. So come on boys and win at least 7 out of 13 for the sealer! :clap:

Considering the way the season started, I didnt think 100 would be possible. However as we sit with 9 games left we only need 13 to crack the 100 point season mark for the TENTH yes tenth consecutive time! If everyone recalls we broke the record last year when we hit nine. So come on boys and win at least 7 out of 13 for a playoff spot! :clap:

True say I figured the 100 points would secure a spot, I mean I dont know if you have seen who Calgary plays over there last nine (Isles,Bruins,Caps,Coyotes,Avs,Hawks,Sharks,Wild,Canuks) we play in our last nine wild,preds,oilers,jackets,preds,flyers,jackets,jackets,hawks. We have to step up and take advantage of our schedule, because I would much rather have ours then calgarys! Then finishing against the hawks should be a real tone setter for the playoffs~fingers crossed :thumbup:

Great for the organization. This is the first year they've needed the loser points to get there, but not every team has ever had a 100 point season in franchise history, let alone challenge for it for every year for a decade.

No team currently even has five 100-point seasons in a row in the post-lockout, post-OT point system other than the Wings. The Devils missed by one point two years ago.

Considering the way the season started, I didnt think 100 would be possible. However as we sit with 9 games left we only need 13 to crack the 100 point season mark for the TENTH yes tenth consecutive time! If everyone recalls we broke the record last year when we hit nine. So come on boys and win at least 7 out of 13 for the sealer! :clap:

I absolutely agree they can. The remaining schedule is set up for it. In fact, I think with the schedule they have compared to the Calgary, Nashville, Colorado and Los Angels, is very favorable and should move up to the 6th spot. The 5th is also very much in reach. Colorado and Calgary have the toughest road head. The 8th spot will come down to Calgary and Colorado.

Great for the organization. This is the first year they've needed the loser points to get there, but not every team has ever had a 100 point season in franchise history, let alone challenge for it for every year for a decade.

No team currently even has five 100-point seasons in a row in the post-lockout, post-OT point system other than the Wings. The Devils missed by one point two years ago.

But the difference between the Wings and Devils is that the Wings were getting 111, 115 and 112 points while the Devils were getting 100, 101, 104. Take out the 3rd point in OT games, the Wings still hit 100+ while the Devils fall short!

This is true, the Wings have done it with such conviction...well until this year but that fact we may not let the number of years our record (9) end there and keep that f***** going! It would give such momentum for this team to absolutly steamroll there way in. They have always had to "get going" for the playoffs, and as for them beging tired, well half of them were out for alot of the year. who knew that might be a good thing :D

Just think...there is an outside chance (remote, but existent) that we could run the table. Conceivable? Sure. Possible? Outside chance. Wouldn't that be a wonderful scenario, though?

In the immortal words of Captain Picard, "Make it so."

Unbelievable. I never lost faith we would make the playoffs, but I never really gave the 100 pts streak much of a chance this year. Kudos to the team to really make a statement at the end of this year and get us fans jumpin' for the playoffs!

Unbelievable. I never lost faith we would make the playoffs, but I never really gave the 100 pts streak much of a chance this year. Kudos to the team to really make a statement at the end of this year and get us fans jumpin' for the playoffs!

you summed it up there my man :thumbup: Kudos indeed to the team,Lets do this! :clap: