• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Ah they let the checkers play that pp... bah.. kill minny instead with a 7th goal :(

I almost wish we could save 3 of those extra goals tonight for tomorrow. Good game overall. Get some rest, boys.

Raf and Lids each played <18 mins...little bit of rest before tommorrow.

Edited by syntax

Jonathan Ericsson:

1 SH goal (game winner) 1 assist +4

Multiple excellent defensive plays too.

Hey doubters-- eat s***.

What have I said all along? When he's confident in himself he's a very good young defenseman. When he's down on himself he sucks. Fine-- I can describe Filppula or most other Wings as s*** when they're not confident.

But what happens when Big Rig is confident? He rocks the s*** out of the frigging rink.

Ozzie teaching Howard how to forget about weak goals and continue. Now who would be a better coach in the subject than Osbad?

lol, Ozzy wins us a cup. Ozzy gets us to game 7 SCF. Ozzy must suffer through fair weather fans.

you play a guy once every 2 months and he loses. Really? I wonder why.

Dont worry Ozzy real Wings fans still love you for what you have done for us all these years.

Jonathan Ericsson:

1 SH goal (game winner) 1 assist +4

Multiple excellent defensive plays too.

Hey doubters-- eat s***.

What have I said all along? When he's confident in himself he's a very good young defenseman. When he's down on himself he sucks. Fine-- I can describe Filppula or most other Wings as s*** when they're not confident.

But what happens when Big Rig is confident? He rocks the s*** out of the frigging rink.

Yeah even when he was playing his absolute worst hockey I thought people were too harsh on him. His got great potential and right now I'm loving the Lilja-Ericsson pairing, it's just as good as I had hoped it would be.

SOLID why cant the 1st and 2nd lines produce on the same night??

Dude we scored 6 goals tonight.

The point of having multiple lines that can score is not that you are going to have them all scoring at the same time so you win every game 10-0, it's so you can have one line picking up the slack when the other line isn't scoring. I'm sure you'll see games when both the 1st and 2nd line get a goal each, but right now they've been taking turns scoring in bunches. That's fine too. As long as we're winning and both lines are playing good (which they are).

Yeah even when he was playing his absolute worst hockey I thought people were too harsh on him. His got great potential and right now I'm loving the Lilja-Ericsson pairing, it's just as good as I had hoped it would be.

I have professed in other threads my deep faith in Kenny and gang. I never doubt the decisions they make and am happy for it. E just might prove a lot of people here wrong in the future.

SOLID why cant the 1st and 2nd lines produce on the same night??

They're keeping our opponents guessing so they do not know who to put out their best defensive pairing against. ;)

I second that. I have been giddy since the return of Lilja.

I'm thinking that the whole Red Wings' team would agree with you about being giddy since Lilja returned. They actually looked like they were having some fun tonight.