• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

Holmer is ridiculous with the re-directions, that's the kind of goals that will win you playoff games. I have a feeling he will be big for us in the playoffs.

Holmer is ridiculous with the re-directions, that's the kind of goals that will win you playoff games. I have a feeling he will be big for us in the playoffs.

Agreed. Holmstrom's injuries/struggles last season hurt in the playoffs. Having him back at his best will be a huge asset.

just got finished watching the game! 6-2 man thats a good game i wish the whole season was like this.

4 in a row!! told you guys when the 2nd line doesnt score the first would! franzen had a great night! still have no idea how homer can deflect like he does can anyone in the league even do that?

maybe ericsson should play forward he deflected the shot on the shorthanded goal. prob the first time he was ever that deep in the offensive zone. hed be a great grinder and big body infront. +4 for him too very nice! lilja with a +3 too!

im really liking these younger kids too eaves, miller, helm 3rd and 4th line guys who can score and seem to be improving every game. all them are solid penalty killers. hope we can resign them

and we can actually make it to 5th place which is crazy!

keep it up wings!!!!

Edited by brett

Just to let you guys know I am the reason Franzen played so well tonight. I was in the front row and was wearing my "FEED THE MULE" shirt and told my friend that Franzen was going to score two tonight. He did.

Also here is me after Franzen scores: 78977262.jpg

That is AWESOME stuff. I credit you with being able to find your self in a broadcast like that.. :thumbup: very nice!

And for crying out loud.....KEEP WEARING THAT SHIRT!

Just to let you guys know I am the reason Franzen played so well tonight. I was in the front row and was wearing my "FEED THE MULE" shirt and told my friend that Franzen was going to score two tonight. He did.

Also here is me after Franzen scores: 78977262.jpg

I thought you'd be taller.

:D

I know most of you already know this, but with this win the Wings sit 2 points out of 5, 1 point out of 6, and tied for 7th all with 8 games left. While also being 11 points away from another 100 pt season.

With all of the injuries and the lack luster start to the season the Wings are doing great. Howard is playing great (I am sure Ozzie as a mentor has helped his mental part of the game grow this year as his physical game has gotten used to the NHL), Franzen back and healthy is a major addition to this team, Flip and Z remind me of Z and D back in the day, their chemistry is really starting to come around. Dats is back to being Dats.

The Wings have 2 very very dangerous top lines, a grind line that works as hard as I have seen a line work in a long time, and team D is back to what we are more accustomed to.

Great win, even bigger game tonight!

What do you mean? I'm taller than Lilja in that photo. :hehe:

Yeah but Lilja plays for blood, don't any of you have the guts to play for blood?

4 straight wins, first time this season, the wings are getting hot at the right time, great day to be a wings fan. Now lets back it up with #5 tomorrow!

Second time. Dec 11-17.

2nd time, they had a 4game winning streak in mid december,

Yes.

the 7-4 win versus the ducks were one of the 4

No. That was a 3 game streak in Nov that included the 9-1 beat down of Columbus.