• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Carp

Happy Anniversary

Rate this topic

AHHH Yes, March 26,1997. This was the night the Foundation of the Wings Dynasty was finished! This was the night that put this team and organiztion back on the map and above the rest of the league.

I remember the team struggled during the regular season and this was the game that was either going to make or break the rest of that season and the future of the team. As we all the know the history, this was the true birth of what we call HOCKEYTOWN!! Happy 13th Anniversary!!

in the middle of watching it right now. colorado just scored their second, and are feeling pretty good. keep smiling, you evil avs...d-mac's got an OT suprise for ya!

it was for today that i refrained from drinking on st. patty's....one because i'm not irish, and two because this is my high, holy holiday!!!

in the middle of watching it right now. colorado just scored their second, and are feeling pretty good. keep smiling, you evil avs...d-mac's got an OT suprise for ya!

it was for today that i refrained from drinking on st. patty's....one because i'm not irish, and two because this is my high, holy holiday!!!

Anyone know if there is a copy of this game available online anywhere? I've seen the brawl, but didn't become a fan until after so I've never seen the entire game. Would love to learn more about my "heritage" :)

Anyone know if there is a copy of this game available online anywhere? I've seen the brawl, but didn't become a fan until after so I've never seen the entire game. Would love to learn more about my "heritage" :)

Might I suggest an investment in this DVD set, to really learn about your Hockeytown heritage. It includes the full, Fight Night at the Joe.

Might I suggest an investment in this DVD set, to really learn about your Hockeytown heritage. It includes the full, Fight Night at the Joe.

i'll second that recommendation, and my many alter egos unanimously ratify...its well worth the price, and you get much, much more than just fight night...

as luck would have it, one of the only hockey fans i know of in this godforsaken indiana town happens to be an avs fan. i'll have to go knock on his door.....followed shortly by his head!

as luck would have it, one of the only hockey fans i know of in this godforsaken indiana town happens to be an avs fan. i'll have to go knock on his door.....followed shortly by his head!

... You won't do it.

Totally watched the video first thing this morning. This is the day that an innocent 7-year-old girl learned that there is evil in the world and that Darren McCarty will stop it.

Will you marry me?

This DVD is absolutely amazing. Anyone who doesn't own this needs to buy it right now.

Guest Lidstromboli

In honor of Shanahan's mid-air collision with Roy I will be sure to pounce on the first goalie I might see today.

Shanahan coming out of nowhere and slamming into Roy is my favorite part of the whole incident

I'll never forget that day. I was just a 13 year old kid who loved the Red Wings. But after that night, my passion for the Wings became even stronger. Also my hatred for the avs grew stronger. Those were such great memories back then. I miss the days of viewing our Red Wings on an almost mythological level.