• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lidstromboli

Never seen these before

Rate this topic

I have the whole collection. They are in my kitchen. I drank the Coke, because they said it's better if you do. The cans won't deteriorate if you do. I also have the glasses that Arby's was giving away back then. The whole collection.

I have the whole collection. They are in my kitchen. I drank the Coke, because they said it's better if you do. The cans won't deteriorate if you do. I also have the glasses that Arby's was giving away back then. The whole collection.

I don't know how old you are but does anyone remember the Red Wings pucks that Burger King gave away? You had Yzerman, Shanahan, Redmond I remember for sure. Of course I got the Yzerman one.

I don't remember those. I do have the Steve Yzerman figures that Little Caesar's gave away a few years ago, and also the Nick Lidstrom ones. I'd have loved to have the bobble heads of the Grind Line from a few years ago, and I do have a John Keating bobblehead that I got a few years ago as a gag present.

And for the record, Nik Kronwall and I have something in common come May.

i have lucky luc and stevie,the pop is still in them too.

i remember the bobble heads from little ceasers, have hull's and my sister has maltby's. i also remember lego action figure of stevie a few years back from little ceasers.

I don't know how old you are but does anyone remember the Red Wings pucks that Burger King gave away? You had Yzerman, Shanahan, Redmond I remember for sure. Of course I got the Yzerman one.

i remember the pucks, didnt know it was burger king. i have stevie and a couple with the wings logo.

Edited by hokeychik22