• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/27 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

Hi Folks,

I've read a lot of post complaining about taxes, weird on a hockey forum but whatever. I'm a Canadian Wings fan and I can tell you we are much more heavily taxed than our friends directly south. I can use my own pay for example, in a two week period I earn 2025 dollars and my take home pay is 1280 in that same two week period (not all of that is tax pension and other deductions are factored in). I'm very comfortable with that though, the public services my tax dollars pay for are very, very good and well worth it.

Basically it boils down to the "tax and spend Liberal" vs. the "borrow and spent Conservative"... In the end no matter what the method you gotta pay the piper.

GO WINGS GO

Guest ZetterbergFourty

WIN THE ******* GAME!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! GO WINGS GO!!! 5 IN A ROW!!

good... Ward always does good against us for some reason...

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

Yeah I think he tried out for the Red Wings around 2002 and didn't make it. Something like that. He at least played a lot of games with the prospect team (with Zetterberg as a teammate but not linemate iirc) and produced decent numbers but obviously not enough to make an impression on the Wings.

Do I dare get my hopes up for a 5th straight win? Of course, I'm not that much of a pessimist.

I'm predicting that the 1st line will stay hot, the 2nd line will get back in the act, and this will be a dominant performance all around. Wings win by 3 or more goals, Rinne gets pulled, Lilja gets revenge on Weber, and guys like Miller, Helm, Eaves, Howard get meal tabs picked up by our vets in light of the unreal taxation debacle.

Looking at the schedule, you realize there is a chance (albeit a small one) that we could run the table. Now wouldn't that be interesting???

GO WINGS!

Pasha is now 5 goals and 11 assists away from milestone marks. He's 16 points from 600 career points, with 8 games to go. I'd love to see him hit the marks. GO PASHA!!!! :wub: