• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/27 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

It needs to be game time already. Eff.

I know it, I have been waiting all day. I guess thats what happens when you wake up early and dont have much to do :/

J-ho again?

With Arnott and Ward out, I wish Osgood would get to play. Back to back and 22 consecutive starts can tire out a goalie pretty badly. These are some crucial points, however.

If we win tonight, I wouldn't be surprised to see several Ozzie starts tonight, however.

You think that is bad. I did nothing but sat on the couch at home all day then to find out your not even going to be able to watch the game.

Ohhhhh, that would be a bummer.

I ran around crazy all day getting ready for a big surprise party for my stepdad. Now we have a billion people over, but I intend to sequester myself in my room to watch the game. Ha ha. GO WINGS!!

Guest screwdahawks

I think in that article the example was drew miller who makes 525,000 per year. The maximum $7,500 is only 1.4% of that.

I'm not defending it and I think it's a horrible tax, but the word "unconstitutional" gets thrown around way too much. Like the fools who think the new health care bill is unconstitutional. It just bugs me.

Edited by screwdahawks

Guest mindfly

Am i the only one who think nashville will score first really fast...a soft goal on howard.... and we'll be like "facepalm not again!!!"

Am i the only one who think nashville will score first really fast...a soft goal on howard.... and we'll be like "facepalm not again!!!"

And then we will relax a bit as usual when Jimmy shuts the door...

It'd be a great win to get ahead some more on the playoff race to secure a nice spot. Wings have been playing the best they have all season, let's hope it keeps going from now till the end of the playoffs :thumbup:

Also, our top 2 lines have been great!

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Filppula)

Preds 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

I was on a Pred's site this morning and found out that we are "hated rivals". Just like every other team we play. We must be evil.

We are. Mike Babcock sacrificies a kitten to the hockey gods before every game.