• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/27 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

Wtf was the deal with all of the whistles blowing in the stands. That was annoying the s*** outta me. How nice would that be to have someone blowing a whistle the whole game sitting by you?

Anyway, great win by the Wings. Glad to see Howard get a shutout for this game, he deserved it.

Wtf was the deal with all of the whistles blowing in the stands. That was annoying the s*** outta me. How nice would that be to have someone blowing a whistle the whole game sitting by you?

Anyway, great win by the Wings. Glad to see Howard get a shutout for this game, he deserved it.

Annoying Pred fans with their "Tootoo" whistles, blown every time he's on the ice.

Went to the Toledo Walleye game tonight (where they won 5-1) and got to a bar in time to see the end of the 3rd, OT, and shootout...great night all around! :siren:

WTF?? I thought Bert's goal won the game so I paused the game to play Halo with my brother. After we got done I went back to watch the post game and WHAT?? The SO was still going on? Man both of those goalies stood on their heads.

as if i needed another reason to absolutely love patrick eaves then tonight happened! LOL!

what a brilliant game from the goalies tonight, and Howard made some unbelievable saves, 5 in a row folks. how sweet this all is

Quite comical for those who watched Red Wings Live post game. Ken Daniels said Cindy Crosby, or at least if truly sounded like that, when discussing Howard and the face wash. Any one else catch that? I had to rewind it twice and all 3 times I heard "Cindy Crosby"

Quite comical for those who watched Red Wings Live post game. Ken Daniels said Cindy Crosby, or at least if truly sounded like that, when discussing Howard and the face wash. Any one else catch that? I had to rewind it twice and all 3 times I heard "Cindy Crosby"

Thank you for saying that. I also rewound it several times to make sure I didn't need a hearing aid, or was going nuts. I think Micky noticed to by his reaction, subtle as it was.

This is the first thing I thought of when Eaves went down. What a scream.

What a great game. The wings didn't score in regulation but more importantly, they played solid defense for the most part. I am starting to really buy into them having things turned around. They're starting to take shape. I just hope it keeps up and they can at least finish 5th.

Howard's coming out party may have been that Pittsburgh game.

What a great game. The wings didn't score in regulation but more importantly, they played solid defense for the most part. I am starting to really buy into them having things turned around. They're starting to take shape. I just hope it keeps up and they can at least finish 5th.

Howard's coming out party may have been that Pittsburgh game.

:thumbup:

That totally happened. In fact, if you watch, both Kenny and Mickey were trying really hard to contain their giggles after he said it. That was awesome. I always like Kenny, but now I REALLY like him.

I can't believe how long that shootout was... I think we found a new strategy though, wear them out with 10 rounds of shootout then let our secret weapon out to end it.