• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icesurfer

HOWIE THE HORSE!

Rate this topic

I believe Greg Moore started J-Ho back when Jimmy was at U Maine, J-Ho will always be what I call him, good enough for U Maine good enough for me!

I like J-Ho and Howie is fine but I keep seeing Hungry Howies so why not...

post-17829-12698328714158_thumb.jpg

...my computer sucks or I would have photoshopped something, but I thought this was funny, "The Hungry, Hungry Howard", and the Helmet would be freaking sick :!:

A masterpiece of cinema. Hands down better than that little Italian flick pictured in your avatar. :lol:

I agree. George Lucas cemented his reputation as the greatest director ever with that film.

I guess the nickname would work better if Howard actually played for the Ducks, but I still thought it was kind of funny.

However, it seems that most posters here aren't old enough to remember the movie, which is kind of scary, since I don't feel it was really that old.

I agree. George Lucas cemented his reputation as the greatest director ever with that film.

I guess the nickname would work better if Howard actually played for the Ducks, but I still thought it was kind of funny.

However, it seems that most posters here aren't old enough to remember the movie, which is kind of scary, since I don't feel it was really that old.

He can only play for the Ducks if they are moved to Cleve-land.