Draper-Helm-Eaves

*Miller

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Lilja

*Lebda

Howard

Osgood

The way everyone is playing I don't think abby will be in the top 12 at the start of the playoffs. Miller isn't sitting, eaves is too valuable on the pk, williams mans the point on the pp and draper has too much experience not to be in the lineup.

I just can't see any justification for removing Miller from the line up to make room for Abby, and I am a big Abby fan. For me, Miller's PK ability alone makes him valuable enough to keep around for Rd1 Gm1, and that is completely disregarding the fact that he is incredibly defensively responsible and is able to chip in with some offense.

At this point in time, I see no reason to assume that the lines will be any different then they are right now. After all, they seem to be working.

IMO, the only way Abby cracks the lineup is if someone gets hurt or really hits a bad slump.

Miller is too versatile to think about sitting in favor of a rookie, and more importantly he has earned his spot since the day he was picked up on waivers.

Eaves is pretty much a fixture on the 1st PK unit with Helm, the only thing he has struggled with this whole season has been little nicks and dents (and apparently shootouts :lol:)

No one else deserves to be even considered for being a healthy scratch in the playoffs.

As much as I like the kid, Abdelkader will likely end up another black ace this year, and have to earn his spot in training camp this summer.

Lord willing (no more injuries) we'll have the same lines rolling as we do now, with Ericsson being my preference for the playoffs, but Lebda there if he gets lost again.

While the top 2 lines might be a bit watered down from years past, they really have a strong 4 line unit right now.... just need the 2nd PP unit to click.

Lord willing (no more injuries) we'll have the same lines rolling as we do now, with Ericsson being my preference for the playoffs, but Lebda there if he gets lost again.

While the top 2 lines might be a bit watered down from years past, they really have a strong 4 line unit right now.... just need the 2nd PP unit to click.

Honestly the 2nd PP won't click until either Kronwall returns to his pre-injury form or Babcock puts someone competent on the point beside Kroner.

Abdelkadar will be the 13 forward... there is no way they would replace him for Miller with he way miller has been playing... He certainly will be valuable and I can't wait to see him back in the lineup!!!!!!

When I first Abby in the title I knew immediately what it was involving. It pains me to say, but as must as I am anticipating Abby getting in the lineup, I just dont see it happening with the way Miller and Eaves are playing. The only person I can see is if Drapes is out or if someone else gets hurt. Abby=13th forward until something changes.

GO WINGS and GO STATE!

Franzen-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Zetterberg-Filpulla-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Williams-Miller

Draper-Helm-Eaves

Abdelkader

PP1

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Lidstrom-Rafalski

PP2

Franzen-Filppula-Bertuzzi

Kronwall-Williams

Does anyone think there is something wrong with Cleary like a nagging injury or something ? or is his play just terrible this season, his numbers are the same but i mean the hitting and grinding just doesn't seem like its there this season, i know he was hurt but seems like hes not going as hard maybe he is still hurt ?

Zetterberg-Filpulla-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Williams-Miller

Draper-Helm-Eaves

Abdelkader

PP1

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Lidstrom-Rafalski

PP2

Franzen-Filppula-Bertuzzi

Kronwall-Williams

Does anyone think there is something wrong with Cleary like a nagging injury or something ? or is his play just terrible this season, his numbers are the same but i mean the hitting and grinding just doesn't seem like its there this season, i know he was hurt but seems like hes not going as hard maybe he is still hurt ?

You mean other than his injured groin?

Miller sits for Abdelkader? :lol: Not a chance. Look at who's made more impact this year. Abs went back down to GR and the Wings haven't missed a beat.

Miller was the catalyst that completely turned our PK around.

This. Abby has not been here because he did not play well. Why fix it if It's not broken.

Here's my best guess...

Filppula-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Abdelkader-Williams

Draper-Helm-Eaves

*Miller

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Lilja

*Lebda

Howard

Osgood

If all players are healthy, no way Miller sits.

However, drink up people (if you are of the legal age limit), because it is another blueadams line combo thread!!! :chug: :drunk:

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

MAYBE Abby plays a game or 2 if we're really getting beat up and need someone else for a bit of grit. Draper would probably sit in that situation, but its still doubtful. The 4th line has been clicking, there's NO WAY Miller gets replaced, especially with Maltby out. Williams pretty much sucks but he'll stay in (safe to say he won't be back next year?).

I think Mike will go with what he has. Though probably with a quick trigger to get Abby in if he feels guys are not performing. If he thinks we are missing offense, the obvious choice is to sit Draper. Given the inconsistent nature of Williams, Cleary and Draper, my guess is that he will play at some point.

Edited by clutchngrab

My Playoff Line up

Abdelkader-Abdelkader-Abdelkader

Abdelkader-Flip-Abdelkader

Markov-Schneider

Abdelkader-Murphy

Corey Cross- Derek Meech

Abdelkader

And in Net

Patrick Roy's wife.

Now tell me we can't win the Stanley Cup?