• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z and D for the C

Betting

Rate this topic

The wings have 14 to 1 odds against winning the cup right now. Those are some pretty good odds for how well the wings are doing (in terms of potential return). I'm thinking of putting some money on there (at least $100), but I'm not quite sure if I can take the plunge.

Has anyone taken bets on the Wings before?

Edited by Z and D for the C

The wings have 14 to 1 odds against winning the cup right now. Those are some pretty good odds for how well the wings are doing (in terms of potential return). I'm thinking of putting some money on there (at least $100), but I'm not quite sure if I can take the plunge.

Has anyone taken bets on the Wings before?

I had a 50 dollar future 3 years (I think) back when the wings were 9/1 to win the cup at the start of the playoffs -- the year lilja really fudged up and gave the puck away in front of hasek...

It was hard because I wanted the wings to win just to win but then I had money on it too. I might do it again my sports book only has them at 12/1 though... but that still a great buy.

Those are great odds that being a gambler myself, am going to jump all over!! I won $750 in 08

when the Wings won the Cup (13/2 odds at the start of the playoffs and a $100 side bet from a friend). Needless to say, when the final horn sounded, I felt obligated to buy the bar a round to celebrate. Hopefully they can do it again.

I usually put some money down during the playoffs.

I won a total of 1200 bucks three years ago during the playoff series against Calgary. But I remember figuring out the payoff if I had bet on Calgary and Calgary was to win, my payout would have been in the 5000 dollar range.

Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks. I may have to check on doing something again, like that.